Update removed training challenge?

I noticed that after the update the challenge to train a toon and recieve sim tickets is no longer there. I always did that first due to the sim crunch.

Replies

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I noticed that after the update the challenge to train a toon and recieve sim tickets is no longer there. I always did that first due to the sim crunch.

What level are you?
  • MBL_66 wrote: »

What level are you?

Obviously below 60... or hed get sims from upgrade mod
  • You only get 10 from upgrading a mod...
  • I noticed that after the update the challenge to train a toon and recieve sim tickets is no longer there. I always did that first due to the sim crunch.

I'm a bit confused. You're saying the Sim option is now missing for you, OR?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • No, the daily activities you completed like 3 hard battles, 3 light side battles etc... One was to train a toon and you get sim tickets, I think you got 25.
  • He is talking about the a daily quest. Still works for me as always
  • I can do all of them except the one to train a toon.

I can't be the only one missing this task.
  • If you recently hit 80 that might be it.

I hit 80 today on my alt account and instead of having to train a character to get 25 sim tickets I now get them once I complete all daily activities.
  • Oh, that makes sense. Since 80 used to be the level cap they must have moved the reward when you finish all the activities.

Slightly confusing but I do see the tickets when in the reward when you compete all.

Thanks @Gaidal_Cain
  • You are welcome :)

It was actuallly by accident that I noticed it. I was concerned that we wouldn't be able to start earning omegas until 85 since the cap has been raised so that's what I was looking for specifically when I noticed the SIM tickets in there.

My energy spending habits have eliminated the SIM crunch that I had early game. I am nearing 1k tickets now.

Also, we do still earn omegas at 80 so I am happy about that.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    MBL_66 wrote: »

What level are you?

Obviously below 60... or hed get sims from upgrade mod

Looks like my assumption and the reason for my question was correct

¯\_(ツ)_/¯