Figuring out a working team composition

I don't know how important synergy is, and I don't even know how these characters are down the road. But here is what I am dealing with right now

Ventress - 4* Gear V
Luminara - 3* Gear V
Luke - 4* Gear V
Ahsoka - 3* Gear V
Chewbacca - 4* Gear V
Consular - 3* Gear V

I am really starting to dig Ventress. 4* passive wrecks face and really speeds her up. She also hits pretty **** hard. I like Luke, he's the quintessential Star Wars character and he pumps out nice damage. (Granted he is holding a rifle) He and Ventress are nice because they aren't jedi, and I don't get whooped up on by Sideous or other Sith.

I just got Luminara. She is OP AF. Hits pretty **** hard and heals better than Consular. She is going to be mainstay until she gets nerfed. She fits for every team.

Chewbacca. I love chewie, but he's slow as hell and does no damage. And he doesn't taunt until the enemy team gets all of their major abilities off on whoever the hell they want. It's nice that he is almost unkillable, but I'm not convinced he is all that great. I just don't know what tank I would switch too. Poe or Han? My options really are limited, in terms of tanks. Stormtrooper Han is kind of lame and he is too easy to take down. Poe is just everywhere and....

I want to pick up Qui-Gonn. The first movie sucks, but I have always liked him and he is a top tier toon. So how can I pick him up and have a decent team comp. I feel like I need someone to raise my crit chance for Luke, or maybe he is fully functional on his own? I was thinking Sideous would probably be really good as a leader for Luke, but I'm sick of seeing Sideous and he isn't one of my favorites from the movies. And I like Ventress.

So how do I fit Qui-Gonn into this equation, how can I replace my almost invisible tank in Chewbacca, and who should I just drop? Obviously I'm gonna stop with Ahsoka to focus on QGJ. But is Ventress, Luminara, Luke, Chewie, and QuiGonn gonna get me far? I'm not sure.

I am level 46.