Why no Zeta ability for Grievous

He's an awesome character that takes A LOT of effort to achieve and play at a high level and since no other droids except the new K2-SO got a zeta ability why not the most exclusive and rare droid in the game? Seems like a missed opportunity to me

Replies

• My guess is we shall see this soon.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Soon some other droids will get zeta's as well! They are getting too far behind in the pack. Not enough dps to beat General Kenobi Barris zeta. Takes the fun out of the game (for me at least :pensive: )
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Keep in mind, the only abilities that can currently have Zetas are ones that do not have Omega ability.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Soon some other droids will get zeta's as well! They are getting too far behind in the pack. Not enough dps to beat General Kenobi Barris zeta. Takes the fun out of the game (for me at least :pensive: )

How can you know, that droids get zetas? Would be awesome for me, cuz ima droid user too
  • Aizfgas wrote: »
    Soon some other droids will get zeta's as well! They are getting too far behind in the pack. Not enough dps to beat General Kenobi Barris zeta. Takes the fun out of the game (for me at least :pensive: )

How can you know, that droids get zetas? Would be awesome for me, cuz ima droid user too

He's assuming like the majority of us are. No way will CG sit idly by and not rebuff Droids. They were quite dominate over the course of this game, and still are extremely popular for raids, especially AAT P2 or P4 (preferably P2).

SnakesOnAPlane