Who wants to have some Heroic Tank fun?

Who feels like doing some heroic tank? KOTNR finished one last night with our friends at House Clegane, who we are working with to build 2 strong heroic teams. We are looking for a few good heroes want to join a good fun group. We have both line and discord options. We have a room on either for purely training and guiding people to get heroic faster, or bolster their team to be stronger in it. We are taking it down again tonight. EST based group with 3 other continents in the group.

What we are looking for.

Cool people Friendly people Team players Ability to follow hit lists/strats Participation. Heroes that have 2 strong Phase teams at least (g10/11) If you have a very strong droid team that moves you up the list.

If you are a group feel free to get in touch we might have the space depending on size, between the 2.

Get in on the fun.

Comments from a few.

[–]Hogtown HeroesMaegor8 1 point 18 hours ago

DarthMasterShawn is a great guy, and a friend of my guild who recently helped us defeat heroic AAT. He is a knowledgeable player and is eager to help others. His guild is worth checking out.

permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply

[–]DOA-CAT 1 point 20 hours ago

KOTNR is a DOA affiliate guild and old friends. I'd recommend checking out KOTNR if you are looking for a great spot for HAAT. They are close to having the perfect team, all they need is your help!!!

[–]Natewolfman 1 point 11 hours ago

DMS is a wealth of knowledge that I (Not being a member of his guild) have benefited greatly from, you cannot do much better then KOTNR :)

permalinkembedsaveeditdisable inbox repliesdeletereply

[–]Hogtown HeroesMaegor8 1 point 1 day ago

You can read my previous comment about DMS above, and I stand by that statement. Players of all levels can benefit from his knowledge.

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Obviously you can read my previous comments from his reddit recruitment thread above. DMS is a great guy and I know that he put in a ton of effort to accomplish his guild's heroic AAT victory. Any player that wants to excel in this game would be wise to give his guild consideration.
  • 15 hours spent on his own preparing the battle plan that resulted in our first heroic victory. That should say enough right there about DMS and this group for any who are looking for a great and active guild.
    Officer of the Villains alliance Discord username: iNinja420 (V1-O)#9708 Recruiting All Levels! Come Join Us on Discord