New World Order (heroic raids only) now full.

Dooku_for_days
2907 posts Member
edited April 2017
Rules:
Rancor raids: opened for damage (1 attack maximum) at 3pm est. There is a 6 hour window for 0 damage beforehand.
Gentlemen's agreement: We do not aim above 1 million anymore as soon as we have 7* Han to give others the chance to farm him faster. If you go above 1 million and have 7* han, you must log a 0 on the next rancor.

AAT Heroic Raid Rules:
Phase 1: 2PM EST 1 Attack per member max
Phase 2: 4PM EST 1 Attack per member max
NEXT DAY
Phase 3: 2PM EST 1 Attack per member max
Phase 4: 4PM EST Free for All

Monday: Rancor
Tuesday: AAT 1/2
Wednesday: AAT 2/2
Thursday: Rancor
Friday: Rancor
Saturday: AAT 1/2
Sunday: AAT 2/2
Only requirements are 600 coins everyday and to be active on discord.
If you're interested, reply in here or send me a PM.
Thanks,
Mozza.
Post edited by Dooku_for_days on

Replies

• Bump.
  • Jay_cube1
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Check me out: 534822527 I'm looking for heroic AAT

Jaycube
  • I'm looking for a new guild. I will earn my 600 coins everyday. My ally code is 111449121. I am on discord as NYCAFL#2685
  • HQFireBall
    147 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey mozza thanks for friending
  • I'm interested if this is still open.
  • Bump
  • Got any open spots? I need Han Solo and Gk shards real bad
  • Got any open spots? I need Han Solo and Gk shards real bad
    Could you send me your ally code or swgoh.gg link, as well as your discord name and #
  • Are you still recruiting? I'd really love to join.
    Yes, we have had a lot of interest but are undecided on who to take, so send me your either your ally code or swgoh.gg link and I'll take a look.
    Yes, we have had a lot of interest but are undecided on who to take, so send me your either your ally code or swgoh.gg link and I'll take a look.

I guess, there is no point for me to send anything then. Because I'm level 63 and the only way I can contribute is by providing 600 tickets a day.

I guess, there is no point for me to send anything then. Because I'm level 63 and the only way I can contribute is by providing 600 tickets a day.
    That's perfect, just what we're looking for. Heroic raids are easy for us, so your level or standard doesn't matter. :)

That's perfect, just what we're looking for. Heroic raids are easy for us, so your level or standard doesn't matter. :)

Ok :) Here is my ally code then: 786-686-879. If you want me to provide anything else, feel free to ask. I'm currently in a guild, but willing to leave.
  • I'm not sure if the spot is still available, but I'd like to throw my name into the hat. I get my 600 everyday and thanks to some advice you gave to me, I've steadily climbed the arena rankings. I like my guild, but there isn't enough participation from other players. Here is my collection https://swgoh.gg/u/vagari/collection/
  • 3so
    29 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    you guys use line?
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    3so wrote: »
    you guys use line?
    No, discord. I take it you're the 3so on the shard with 10 of us NWO?
    Mozza here btw. Nice to meet you.
    Post edited by Dooku_for_days on
  • We have another space available.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited March 2017
  • allycode: 725-136-122 / Lvl 83 / 12 7* toons
    im a very active player. over the week about 3-4 hours a day and at weekend about 2-3 hours per day.
    im looking for a guild that can make me become stronger. my present guild is ****. i dont really have the chance to get my toons on gearlvl 9 or 10 because they need like 2 weeks for tier 6 rancor...
    also i got a reallife friend with me, who realy needs a better guild too.
    if youre interested, add me on discord: Maxidaxi2
  • Hi,
    I'm interested too.
    If you have open spot, that's my info

https://swgoh.gg/u/tilikum/
  • Another space has opened up. We are again accepting all levels.
  • Bump
  • Hi guys im interested in joining your guild, I am currently in a guild but willing to switch as your raid timings are much more convenient for me, and i would like to work on heroic AAT. Im level 85 and have a half decent roster imo, and im working on my HAAT teams currently. Im also on the same arena shard as some guys in this guild such as mozza, 3so and volkair (im only at about rank 100 but notice this guild kicking **** in the higher ranks).

my ally code is;
    523-718-283

add me or get back to me on here if youre interested :)
  • bfryett42 wrote: »
    Hi guys im interested in joining your guild, I am currently in a guild but willing to switch as your raid timings are much more convenient for me, and i would like to work on heroic AAT. Im level 85 and have a half decent roster imo, and im working on my HAAT teams currently. Im also on the same arena shard as some guys in this guild such as mozza, 3so and volkair (im only at about rank 100 but notice this guild kicking **** in the higher ranks).

my ally code is;
    523-718-283

I'm Mozza, and yeah, we have a shard chat with most of the top 20 in. PM me if you'd like to join the discord chat, and I'll send you the link for it.
    The guild is currently full, and we have 1 guy in the waiting list, so we can get you in when we get a space in the future.
    Thanks for getting in touch.
  • bfryett42
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    bfryett42 wrote: »
    Hi guys im interested in joining your guild, I am currently in a guild but willing to switch as your raid timings are much more convenient for me, and i would like to work on heroic AAT. Im level 85 and have a half decent roster imo, and im working on my HAAT teams currently. Im also on the same arena shard as some guys in this guild such as mozza, 3so and volkair (im only at about rank 100 but notice this guild kicking **** in the higher ranks).

my ally code is;
    523-718-283

I'm Mozza, and yeah, we have a shard chat with most of the top 20 in. PM me if you'd like to join the discord chat, and I'll send you the link for it.
    The guild is currently full, and we have 1 guy in the waiting list, so we can get you in when we get a space in the future.

Alright Mozza thats cool, thanks for your reply, just hit me up if another space becomes available and i'll gladly join.

And i'll get back to you about that shard chat when I make top 50 haha
  • bfryett42 wrote: »
    bfryett42 wrote: »

my ally code is;
    523-718-283

Alright Mozza thats cool, thanks for your reply, just hit me up if another space becomes available and i'll gladly join.

And i'll get back to you about that shard chat when I make top 50 haha
    No worries about rank. If you join the shard chat we can help you progress and then you'll boost up the ranks much faster. :)