Gear/Level/Unlock updates killing chat!

I am leader of my Guild and I am hoping that sometime we could get an update so the Guild Leader could filter out what updates in the chat box. I think it would be a useful tool many of my messages to my Guildies go unseen because of the constant auto messages.

I have a seperate chat App that my more dedicated members are a part of but my Guild is a Casual/Competive guild. Many members aren't a part on the seperate chat App. I for one would cancel out everything accept Toon Unlocks, 7*, and Maxed Gear 11. Anytime someone unlocks or maxes out a Toon in some capacity but that's it.

Happy 2017 and Welcome back Devs!!

Replies

• you can turn it off, you know?
  • No I didn't no you could I actually just inherited to Guild Leader position. **** feel dumb thx
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    No I didn't no you could I actually just inherited to Guild Leader position. **** feel dumb thx

Pretty sure it only turns off for the individual. So if you turn it off you won't see it but others still will.
  • Very new to the game... How do you turn it off? I agree that I would rather just see the chat.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Jeck11 wrote: »
    Very new to the game... How do you turn it off? I agree that I would rather just see the chat.
    DXKLa2j.png
    hWs5Po2.png
    oxrxNUX.png
    PHah77n.png
  • Note that turning it off also means raid announcements won't show up on your chat. I've grown to like the updates (although agree that getting someone to 5 stars doesn't merit one) since you can see progress of guild members.
  • Thank you very much.
  • Set up a guild chat outside of the game. Discord and Line are both decent options.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*