Roster/Team Help

I'm level 79 and kind of at a crossroads of what I really need to be going after,

Arena Team-
Lumi(lead)-lvl65-7 star-g8
Ashoka-73-7stsr-g8
Barris-lvl60-4 star-g7
Fives-lvl64-6 star-g7
Rey-lvl66-7 star-g7

My dark side team definitely needs work, mainly wondering what I should be getting for Raids and Events

Other main characters
Ima-Gun-di 6 star
Mace 7 star
Phasma 7 star
Chewie 5 star
Eeth Koth 6 star
Biggs 6 star
Wedge 5 star
Akbar 6 star
Pathfinder 5 star
K2so 5 star
Oppress, Sidious, and HK47 all 5 star

Been mainly farming Wedge, and grabbing Biggs and Qui-gon, while upping Koth and Akbar for the past couple weeks don't seem to be going anywhere though

Just feel lost looking for some direction

Replies

• Quit wasting resources on eeth koth. He's a terrible toon. If I were you I'd finish off wedge and Biggs, farm Lando to 7 stars in the cantina battles, gear up pathfinder (not necessary to get him to seven stars immediately as he's just a health shield for your attackers), farm stormtrooper Han as a second tank. This should be the quickest route to have a viable arena team.
  • Actually sub out STHan for k2so since you already have him at a decent star count.
  • 2.5 healers is WAYYY too much.

I'd go with the current meta, and stick with Barriss while dumping Ahsoka and Lumi. Throw in Wiggs instead and you'll be beast mode, if a little un-original (I know your Wedge is only 5-star, but he's easy to farm--just save your crystals for Cantina refreshes).

For dark side, focus on scoundrels. You NEED them to get enough credits and training droids. You don't seem to have any yet, so who you farm is up to you. Boba, 88, etc.
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Arkham wrote: »
    2.5 healers is WAYYY too much.

I'd go with the current meta, and stick with Barriss while dumping Ahsoka and Lumi. Throw in Wiggs instead and you'll be beast mode, if a little un-original (I know your Wedge is only 5-star, but he's easy to farm--just save your crystals for Cantina refreshes).

For dark side, focus on scoundrels. You NEED them to get enough credits and training droids. You don't seem to have any yet, so who you farm is up to you. Boba, 88, etc.

Just got Boba yesterday, have 88 but haven't done much with him, will look that way for sure
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/wwauditore/

Here's my updated collection feel like I'm slowly getting in a better spot especially if I can get a few more guys geared and leveled