February Toon of the Month: IG-86! (discussion)

Replies

• I'll take it. He can be a really good character given the right team.
  • Kesiss wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Kesiss wrote: »
    Thank you for the trash shards. Appreciate it.

"Trash".. Hardly.

IG-86 is a great toon, hardly trash. Good damage, crits, speed, assists and very F2P. The cantina rates him very high overall. I guess some people just love to be bitter.

I wish I could help you... :/

Oh! I know..since you are a such a whine AND Star Wars connoisseur, here is something that you *might* like.

34xi0s7.jpg

He requires Droid synergy. Let me guess, you are one of those people who bought the droid pack butclaim to be f2p.

He doesn't require anything actually. I am sad everyone will have IG-86 soon :-)

• Dang. Already got him to 7 stars
  • I'm on the West Coast. Can someone from the future (midnight) on the East Coast please post who the new monthly toon is?
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It's ig-86.

Edit: I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm thankful but 86 is so easy to get.
  • It is IG86 this month. Happy farming.
  • I'm hoping they roll out whatever they plan on allowing us to do with extra character shards soon, considering they made the monthly login hero arguably one of the easiest heroes to farm in the game (and I've had him at 7* for a while now...)
  • Really?

The character I've started spending my GW tokens on for about a week now, is the monthly log in. I only need 15 shards to 7* him now. FML
  • East coast is after midnight right now. Anyone want to jump in and tell us who the new toon of the month is?
  • DarthBooey wrote: »
    East coast is after midnight right now. Anyone want to jump in and tell us who the new toon of the month is?

IG-86.

I announced this 18 hours ago. Where have you been hiding?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
    East coast is after midnight right now. Anyone want to jump in and tell us who the new toon of the month is?

IG-86.

West Coast. Disneyland, to be precise.

BTW, Disneyland is mobbed up with Star Wars stuff!
  • I was hoping for GS, dreaming of QGJ but I'll take IG86
    Roger roger
  • Dilligaf wrote: »
    I was hoping for GS, dreaming of QGJ but I'll take IG86

No doubt. IG-86 is a useful hero. Like FOTP, you can unlock or star and use him immediately. Those who already have him at 7* should be able to tell others that he's worth leveling and starring up.

DarthBooey wrote: »

IG-86.

West Coast. Disneyland, to be precise.

BTW, Disneyland is mobbed up with Star Wars stuff!

Yeah I have been like 6 times in the past few months, sadly.
  • Is it random who is toon of the month or does someone in EA/CG pick the toon?
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Lol. Just topped him off today, shard shop here I come!
  • Meh hes a pretty good toon, only wished it was one of the toons i was actively working on but i guess he just joined the list
  • At least it's better than the 30x Cad Bane shards sitting on the **** BENCH!
  • That IG-86 I pulled from a bronzium pack yesterday (that converted to shards) is going to come in real handy this month. :smile:
  • All those complaining that he's an average hero have obviously never used him. I have him, and even in a none droid team he is lethal. I run a team in arena of: Poggle (leader), 86, 88, Geo Soldier & Poe and I finish top 10 every day even though I'm 4-5 levels and 3000-5000 power behind anyone else in the top 15.
  • I am kind of disappointed that it is already an easily farmed toon.
  • IG-86 = shard exchange
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • All the whiners, lol! A very versatile toon replaces an unlockable toon who anyway is beep as FTOM, and they're like beep!

The rest of us, congrats on getting a highly usable toon.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Harmonica wrote: »
    IG-86 = shard exchange

Indeed
  • All those complaining that he's an average hero have obviously never used him. I have him, and even in a none droid team he is lethal. I run a team in arena of: Poggle (leader), 86, 88, Geo Soldier & Poe and I finish top 10 every day even though I'm 4-5 levels and 3000-5000 power behind anyone else in the top 15.

LMAO
    Each time this guy talks he mentions that he's in top 10 arena. Your mommy must be proud.
  • They should have done Finn or Lando being black history month and them being the only two black people in Star Wars..... Not being racist
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    sweet I already have 246 shards for this **** above and beyond 7* what ever am I to do with yet more of him? ah i'll sweep em under the rug..... :(
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    They should have done Finn or Lando being black history month and them being the only two black people in Star Wars..... Not being racist

Mace Windu too.

Only one black character allowed per trilogy.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • They should have done Finn or Lando being black history month and them being the only two black people in Star Wars..... Not being racist

Mace Windu too.

Only one black character allowed per trilogy.

What about Capt.Panaka and Capt.Typho? (That guys near Padme in ep.1 and 2-3)
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Jar Bar Bink actor was black toó, I think.