SHARD: LordDon, BingBang, Bodycount, M'enfin, Xander, Ealebrylla T, Kikiri, StarWacken, AfRoRen etc.

Prev1345
Looking for shardmates to compare payout times and discuss. Please post a reply if that's you.
If there's already a PVP thread for this shard or a chat group, please point me in the right direction. :)

Thanks DJ BoboFett

Replies

• Here is M'enfin. Nice you started this thread. My payout time is at 5pm CET (UTC+1) and I had time to know payout times of several of our mates :)

BTW, I'm french.
  • Hi M'Enfin

I have to say that I'm glad we don't share same payout time. You doing really well. :)

I'm located in Australia, Xander's, Ealebrylla's and my payout time is 6PM - AWST.

Hopefully we get some more shard buddies to join our discussion
    eventually.
  • Hi,

Thank you, I'm trying my best without burning the credit card (guess who I'm looking at), but it's going fast.

I just created a small sheet with the payout times. We can complete it bit by bit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xkIbbXj-i2zOtrqE1tifmKzmZn_WWrFscw3x7r7YiIo/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

• Great idea, thanks for that M'enfin.
  • Mylan
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Hey guys Mylan here melfin it seems like we are usually the only ones competin for 1st spots around our payour. Would benefit us both if we worked together. Glad I found you guys

BTW it would be great if we made chat room in line

So I created Arena shard room in line add me my nick is mylann11
  • Hi Mylan, great to see you here champ! Good call, I'll install Line later and join your chat room. :)
  • hey guys, bingbang here. My payout is 5pm california time. i think lord don and body count are roughly around the same time as me since i'm always competing with them around that time.
  • BingBang20 wrote: »
    hey guys, bingbang here. My payout is 5pm california time. i think lord don and body count are roughly around the same time as me since i'm always competing with them around that time.

UTC -8 i think for me
  • BingBang20 wrote: »
    BingBang20 wrote: »
    hey guys, bingbang here. My payout is 5pm california time. i think lord don and body count are roughly around the same time as me since i'm always competing with them around that time.

UTC -8 i think for me

2:00 AM is my payout for your CET folks and 8:00AM for you AWST folks
  • Hi BingBang, great you joined!!! I'll make sure to avoid you around your payout time. BTW I really 'loved' the Ima-Gun Di lead team you used to run. Had serious trouble beating it at the time too. Great work champ :)
  • Hi BingBang,

I confirm : your jedi team was hard to beat.
  • Hey guys yeah that was a fun time! Was tough to tap into top three with that team so had to ditch. I'm thinking qgj zeta soon but gotta do Cody first so you guys got a little while until you see Jedi from me again
  • @ Menfin - Congrats on Lv 85 :)
  • Thank you ! It's all it takes to defeat strong teams like yours ;) BTW, it seemed to me your team was stronger yesterday. Did you make a change ? B2 is new, isn't he ?
  • Nice, that's what I like to hear:)
    Been running B2 for a little while. He really works well for me. Especially against those nasty Chaze combos!
  • Haven't been able to take Don down for a while though. How about you guys?
  • @ BingBang - congrats on 85! How is zeta-ing Cody going? I'm 10/20. Thinking Vader atm but might w8 to see what Nihilus has to offer ;)
  • Wow, already collecting zetas ! gg ! Do you buy them in the ship shipments or do you use challenges ? If so, you must have a good ranking in fleet arena too.
  • Farming them through challeges :) I'm usually top 5. Same shard as NSC from our server who is taking 1st pretty much every day. I noticed that Ealbrylla has already zeta'd both Dart Maul and Vader. Not sure why he is still running a Palp lead.
  • Hey guys. Thanks boba!

Cody zeta is fun. With current level of my clones and gear and ability i just posted 1m on nAAT.

Right now, I can beat everyone in the arena so it's really about timing now. I'm close to my second zeta and thinking about switching to dark meta.... we'll see though!
  • Emb is probably spending all fleet coins in zeta. I'd have three zeta by now but I decided to farm my ships for future ship events. Like raids. Its bound to happen. I can also sim all my ship challenges now :)

So I deliberately slowed my zeta farm for my future ship enjoyment :)

Either way, I can do first in both fleet and regular arena so my farms are going relatively quick.

• Nice one Bing Bang I've seen your guild high in the rankings. You guys are doing really well. I'm also slowly working on my 2nd zeta while grinding ships for future events (Death Star anyone?). My Empire team is almost ready but I'm in no hurry to switch as long as I'm still able to take 1st :)
  • Thanks, ****. We're not doing that great right now and lacking members who can post dmg in hAAT p2. We're actually recruiting.

LMK if you want to join or know anyone!

We are US Central time reset at 4:30p (16:30) and have Discord required. Also we do rancor 2-3x per week if we can produce tickets, but again only at about 35 members so a little hard to do 3x now. We do 18 hrs no dmg period and then usually start dmg at 20:00 US Central time 18 hours after launch and are usually done within 2 hours.

nAAT is basically ffa, but with teams intended for the phase
    hAAT is about another month before we try again.
  • Hi guys, Muzzi here. I'm on your shard and usually hover around top10. My payout time is 5pm GMT and I'm UK based. It would be good to chat sometime...
    Thank you.
  • BingBang20
    42 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Welcome, Muzzi.

I see Ealebrylla and Mylan are starting to go off cycle. That is fine since this arena discussion is a gentlemen's agreement. Just thought I'd surface that I saw both move up ranks (ie take top 5 spots) at their respective off-time in case someone here was banking on them to hold during their off times.

I will still only move up rank once it's past both payouts that are in the tracker. Basically between 8am - 5pm Pacific (LA) time zone is when I play Arena (payout at 5pm).
  • Oops sorry about that was probably just wasting my last attack or testing new comp. Sometimes I go out of my way to move Don out of top 5 I'm definitely easier target
  • Welcome Muzzi, great you joined!
    You got yourself a nice little Empire team there. Our shard is very slowly adjusting to the new meta.:)
  • Thanks for the offer BingBang I would absolutely love to join your guild but I'm too committed to my current guild. Quite a few colleagues and friends of me are in this guild. We are close to finally starting Heroic Rancor Raids. It has been nice to see our little guild grow. :)

Thanks Mylan I def. prefer fighting your team over Lord Don's, although your team is also getting much harder to beat recently. You added quite a bit speed :)

BingBang - I think Boba has made your team much stronger too! He keeps doing all the right things (ie. Ability blocking my Biggs and Executing my Boba, lol)

Please note that Ealbrylla is NOT part of this discussion. I have not been able to reach out to him and had quite a bit of trouble dealing with him. He is active pretty much 24/7 and I don't think I ever seen him leaving the top 10. I also have a Gentleman's agreement with NSC 린찬 whose payout time is one hour prior to mine at 5PM AWST. But he is also getting sniped by Ealbrylla. In fact I'm not 100% convinced anymore that Ealbrylla and I share same payout time since he is active all the time. I only know that he'll try his best to muck up my payout time at 6pm AWST.

Anyway I'm usually active after BingBang's payout (avoiding NSC untiul 5PM AWST) and finish once my payout is due :)

• Wow you've put a lot into this eh ****? Nice.

Mylan I agree with ****. Your team is quick as ****. Bobafett definitely helped strengthen my team to help against everyone on our shard. That's kind of you to pull top spot to help others shoe in.

• Used to be now I just have all speed on qgj so he can dispel baze 1st and biggs goes right after him. Kikiri and nsc have faster teams but don't have crit dmg mods