SHARD: LordDon, BingBang, Bodycount, M'enfin, Xander, Ealebrylla T, Kikiri, StarWacken, AfRoRen etc.

Replies

• I haven't beaten Don for weeks, just tend to avoid him for now.

Who you currently working on gearing DJ? TFP and Boba I'd guess.
  • Cannot avoid him, if he keeps blocking 1st spot :) story of my life! (https://swgoh.gg/u/djbobofett/)

Almost finished TFP, will try to gear up the rest of my current arena team whilst slowly working on Sidious, Rex and Magmar Trooper to eventually auto solo T7 Rancor Raids. Still undecided bout Nihilus...even 3* or 4* has lots of potential!

Pretty excited about Sidious being useful again. M'Enfin may remember a time when I was running Sidious (L) in arena. ^^

Also thinking bout my 2nd Zeta but not sure yet.....what about you Muzzi? Your team is taking shape nicely. How far are your from Zader?
  • menfin
    26 posts Member
    Muzzi, I think I attacked you in your payout time, I'm sorry.
  • The latest Rancor raid was completed in my guild last night and about 3 of the guys accomplished the solo, auto'ing most of the raid apart from P1. They all used Zadar, Zidious, TFP, EP & RG.

For sure Nihilus is arena viable at 3 or 4* but I think he has to be maxed geared to be honest. Doubt I'll do much with him anytime soon as I need to start collecting gear for GK, should have him unlocked in about 15 days time.

I don't have a well developed Sidious but it's now on the priorities listing to work on. So many decisions to make with this game. Haha

I've had a dry run on Zeta farming for the past week now, stuck on 12 but I'm hopeful I can get to 20 by Sat 11th/Sun 12th Mar. I'm gonna start saving my fleet credits and over the next 10 days I'll buy 3 or 4.
  • No sorry Menfin, it's me that should be apologising I just started my daily battles about 20 mins ago and didn't even look who I was fighting just took the highest spot available.

My payout is at 5pm GMT/6pm CET.

Feel free to take me out of 9th and I won't hit you back!

Once again, apologies!
  • menfin
    26 posts Member
    No problem, I forgot we were on the same payout time (I should update my google sheet. ).

I have to admit I lose control a bit these days : my team isn't efficient anymore :(
  • Menfin, so I know for future reference your payout is one hour before mine? 4pm GMT/5pm CET?

No excuse I know but I was multi tasking replying to DJBobo and logged into the game at the same time. Just a perfect example that males can't concentrate on more than one thing at once or things start going wrong! Ha
  • menfin
    26 posts Member
    My payout time is 5pm GMT+1 (Paris) so it's in 30 minutes. I'm trying to climb. So are you if I understand well ?
  • Okay got it. My payout is in ~1hr 20mins. I won't go anywhere near your team in next 20 minutes!
  • Also just looked at your roster and from memory you're trying to switch your Rebels/EP, for Vadar, EP, TFP, Shoretrooper & Boba...it will be quite different to get use to at first as it's totally different to playing the quick fire Rebel game but I think you'll see the benefits when you get Empire toons maxed geared with good speed.

I know there is a lot of excitement with Zaul lead and Sith in general but my opinion is Empire with really good speed under Zadar lead is the way to go.
  • menfin
    26 posts Member
    Thanks for the advice Bountyboy. Still some days before I can zeta my Vader.

I updated the sheet and tried to add hours. I don't know if it's readable : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xkIbbXj-i2zOtrqE1tifmKzmZn_WWrFscw3x7r7YiIo/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
  • Thanks for that Menfin, I can read it fine. :)

@BingBang20, I was going for 5th right on my payout today and I took you on...got destroyed! Only managed to kill your Baze.
  • @Muzzi - Kool, that's good to know. I thought MagmaTrooper became a necessity for auto soloing T7s following Zader's TM nerf.

@M'Enfin - thx for the updated sheet. That's great stuff!

BTW Bodycount's new team looks quite nasty. Didn't have a chance to test as of yet :)
  • @Muzzi, I just auto solo'd my first T6Rancor Raid with DZ (L), EP, Sid, TFP, QGJ :)
  • @DJBoboFett, Bodycount's squad looks evil. Won't be going near that until I Zeta Vadar. :)

Well done on the Rancor solo too!
  • @Bountyboy1807 sorry :p

I've been farming mods hard for my clone p2 team so I'm getting lot of extra mods to use on my arena teams.

I beat bodycount today 50s before our payout. It was tough. I had another battle left and fought him right after payout and lost. It was close. I think that battle will be 50/50 between he and i in current state.

• Mylan
    11 posts Member
    His team isn't fastest and I always beat him when my boba ability blocks chirrut maul and palp
  • I agree, its not as scary as I first thought. So far no probs beating any of the Zaul teams thanks to my B2 :)
  • The problems I get into facing Zaul squads is not having B2 and being able to wip out Sith troopers taunt which is a real pain in the ****. I'd love to farm B2 but I think my need to mod farm after 7* RG is much greater. I'm currently 80/100 on RG so should finish him in the next few days and at that point I think I might just mod farm for the rest of the month, needing more speed on my arena toons is just as important as acquiring that first Zeta.

• Beat body count today like this. https://imgur.com/a/ike17 right before this my baze got annihilated.

But as I mentioned he and I are basically 50/50
  • Interesting, StarWacken joining forces with LordDon...:)
  • menfin
    26 posts Member
    Well observed. It's going to be hard if they are on the same payout time…
  • BingBang20
    42 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Don and Bodycount are on my payout 5p LA time. StarWacken is US somewhere, I think maybe East Coast.

Heads up: US and anywhere else that observes daylight savings will have payout pushed back one hour this weekend. This means that for me my time zone changes from UTC -8 to UTC -7 at 01:00:00 Saturday. My payout will become 6p UTC -7 starting Saturday.
  • menfin
    26 posts Member
    For the daylight saving times, if I'm not wrong, it doesn't change anything : you'll still play 9 hours after me, 15 hours after DJBobo, etc. The game always stay at 5pm in the account initialization period.
  • BingBang20
    42 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Not sure :) haven't been around that long to know for sure. I know that in November, my payout switched from 6p to 5p. So that is why I guess it will switch back.

I mentioned it because some countries don't observe daylight savings which means that the timing gap actually changed for those people. I think. But I'm terrible at dealing with daylight savings and different regions lol
  • Congrats Muzzi, happy Zadering! You'll be so hard to beat once you unlock GK and add some more speed to your team :)

M'Enfin how far off? Your Empire is taking shape nicely!
  • menfin
    26 posts Member
    I'm testing it today ! At the time I'm writing this message, I just beat magwer, at last ! \o/ And 14 minutes before my payout time, I'm rank 3.

Compared to my rebel team, I find my empire team does less damages but I think I have to work on it.
  • Thank you DJBobo. Two priorities for the rest of March for me now and that's mod farming and gear storing for GK.

Menfin, I noticed you inside top 5 just as I was about to start my battles for the day. Congrats on beating Magwer today btw.
  • @Menfin, are you getting use to strategy/play with your Empire toons now?
    I battled against you about 20 minutes after your payout yesterday, although you have a pretty fast TFP you need more speed on EP. He didn't get a turn in the fight.
  • Do you guys have the line chat app?