SHARD: LordDon, BingBang, Bodycount, M'enfin, Xander, Ealebrylla T, Kikiri, StarWacken, AfRoRen etc.

Replies

• menfin
    26 posts Member
    Thanks for the advices Boutyboy ! I begins to understand the gameplay with this team but my rank is still dropping very low, like you DJBoboFett. It's a bit frustrating.

Mylan created a room for our shard in line. I don't know line very well but I have an account so you can add me : menfin.
  • BingBang20
    42 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm on Line now. BingBang20

Also not sure how to use it but happy to use it
    Post edited by BingBang20 on
  • Mylan
    11 posts Member
    I need your line ID to invite you. Mine is mylann11
  • BingBang20
    42 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    This is my Id 5537800855378008 (the numbers are an old middle school joke but I'm a grown man now)

Hope I didn't mess up anyone payout. I started my Pvp an hour later today
  • Mylan
    11 posts Member
    Seems like we are all on line now. I hope we get more people on board
  • Hey :)

I'm relatively new to this forum and just found this thread, pretty cool :)
    Think I played at least against some of you guys but since the meta shifted towards Zaul/Zader I'm currently really struggling in arena and most of you seem to be way ahead of me :smiley:

My payout time is 6pm UTC+1 (cologne) btw
  • menfin
    26 posts Member
    Hallo !

Wie geht's in Deutschland ? ;)

I updated the sheet with your payout time : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xkIbbXj-i2zOtrqE1tifmKzmZn_WWrFscw3x7r7YiIo/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

We talk a lot in line app and if you want to join, you're welcome ! You'll find our ids here.
  • Great to have you on board LeviAthan! Don't worry the meta will keep changing. You are doing very well running a top 50 rebel team in such a hostile environment :)

Btw I used to live pretty close to Koelle before re-locating to Australia. Absolutely love that city!

Hit us up on line ;)
  • Mylan
    11 posts Member
    Hey if you have line I can invite you to our chat room
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    DJBoboFett wrote: »
    Hi M'Enfin

I have to say that I'm glad we don't share same payout time. You doing really well. :)

I'm located in Australia, Xander's, Ealebrylla's and my payout time is 6PM - AWST.

Hopefully we get some more shard buddies to join our discussion
    eventually.

Hi @DJBoboFett I'm looking for Xander, as he's on my fleet Arena and we seem to be active at about (but not exactly) the same time. If you know him, can you send my greetings, and help me get in touch?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • @Tiggus Hi there,

I'm pretty sure you are looking for another Xander. The one on our shard has not been active for over 2 months and his ship rank is low 1000's. :)
  • Hey guys, I'm Aurumn Vitae in game. I'm so glad I stumbled into this thread!

My LINE is hammerhead_java, and payout is EST (GMT-5). Look forward to playing with you guys.
  • menfin
    26 posts Member
    Hi Aurumn Vitae !

We know use discord and you can join us with this invitation link : https://discord.gg/V4c6FUM

See you soon :smile:
  • Hi @AurumnVitae_ great you found us! Hit us up on discord. Looking forward to chat soon. ☮ ✌

• I am helloq from Arena. I am 4helloq on Line if you guys will add me. My payout time is 6 pm Eastern time.
  • menfin
    26 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hi HelloQ. We don't use line anymore, we use discord and you can join us with the following invitation link : https://discord.gg/V4c6FUM . It would be our pleasure to see you there.
  • Hi HelloQ, would be great to see you on discord ✌
  • I think I made it into discord.
  • Hey!
    DJBoboFett wrote: »

My line is bouncyempire
  • Hi, @DJboboFett. This is Xigar, do you recognize me? :)
  • DJBoboFett
    64 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Ha! Hey @cigarmemr . Glad to see you here, I was trying to get in contact. Are you on discord?

Good job on your ships. You're giving me a tough time ;)

How about we try and take 1st and 2nd before we start sniping each other? I'd also be happy to take turns going 1st, up to you.
  • Yeah~ You're really a worthy opponent and doing a nice controlling of the payment time in the fleet arena @DJBoboFett.

It will be nice to cooperate with you to take turns to get the top 2 ratings ;) Yesterday I've took your 1st place :p so today it's yours, and we can try to match each other when the time is close.

I'm afraid that I haven't got a discord now. I'll be happy to keep contact with you in this forum though.
  • That sounds great @cigarmemr! Would be good to set up discord, I only have access to the forums when at home. If we time it, we can lock down the 15mins leading up to our po ;)

BTW NSC's payout is a hour before our po, he's also on my arena shard and we have a Gentleman's agreement not to attack each other before po. Looks like 501st is same po as us and Darthdespair shortly before (I think)?! Ivmar Mikra seems to be active all the time and trying to hold top 5 24/7.
  • OK, I've just signed up on discord. How can I join your "chatting group" or something else @DJBoboFett ?
  • Sweet, I just created a room. Just use the link below :)
    https://discord.gg/KJ8Ayp
  • Hi guys apologies for sneaking in your shard thread but did search on forums for Lord Don and this was the only trace of him - I am his shard mate from fleet shard and we are looking for him to join the fleet shard chat room. Have you guys been able to find him anywhere?

Thanks in advance for your response. Take care.
  • Hi Vlad,

Lord Don is hard to find and it wasn't easy for me to convey a message to him. The answer we received was negative and he has a bad behaviour with all of our shard mates. I'm afraid your only solution is to handle with him like we do. I hope for you he's less harmful with its fleet…

M'enfin
  • Hi all, just got around to looking if their was a discussion of my shard, found you.

Long way off competing at the top end but fun trying anyway :)
  • DJBoboFett
    64 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi @potsy

do you share a shard with us? What's your in-game name?