Weird stuff in rancor raid

Acrofales
1363 posts Member
edited January 2017
We're on p4. I'm playing around with teams.

I put in Wedge lead, Biggs, EP, Rey and Lumi.
EP gets a turn before Rancor does.

Same team, but I switch my underleveled Lumi for Ahsoka. EP now does NOT get a turn before Rancor goes.

Why on earth not?! Biggs goes first, but he pulled Rey both times, not Palp.

And while we're on the topic of weird Rancor raid stuff, my characters don't seem to lose TM when he bellows even if they don't have a buff. Is that WAI?

Replies

• Each time you hit the rancor, he gains TM. If Biggs goes before Palps, Randy will gain TM from 3 individual attack before Palps gets a look in. Enough to swing it, perhaps.
  • As far as all the other stuff goes, I dunno. :)
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Zarbax wrote: »
    Each time you hit the rancor, he gains TM. If Biggs goes before Palps, Randy will gain TM from 3 individual attack before Palps gets a look in. Enough to swing it, perhaps.

Yeah, but Biggs goes first in both occasions. I tried it another few times. The exact sequence was:

With Lumi (speed 118):
    Biggs (pulled Palp), then Palp.
    Biggs (pulled Rey), then Palp.

With Ahsoka (speed 95 + 45 from unique):
    Biggs (pulled Rey), Wedge, then Rancor
    Biggs (pulled Ahsoka), Wedge, then Rancor
    Biggs (pulled Palp), Wedge, then Rancor

No misses or deflections in any of the cases.

Just to see what the hell is going on, I tried some other stuff. Switched out Ahsoka/Lumi for Daka (speed 126):
    Biggs (pulled Daka), then Palp.

And with Lando (speed 120):
    Biggs, then Palp.

So this seems to be an Ahsoka thing. For some reason, she is causing Wedge to move before Palp (which triggers the 5% to push him over the edge).

So I put Leia in there. The only other toon I have with a speed (150) comparable to Ahsoka.
    Biggs (pulls Palp), then Palp.

So it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Ahsoka's speed. **** is causing her to make Wedge faster? Ahsoka is at full health, as are Lumi, Leia and the rest. Only Wedge, Biggs and Palpatine are below 100% at the start, and I am not swapping them out when playing with the lineup, so Wedge's speed *should* not be affected.

Edit again: the only thing I can think of is a bug where Ahsoka gaining 45% health at the start of the encounter causes her to register as not at full health, triggering Wedge (and Biggs) to gain 6 extra speed.

Bizarrely, that adds even more weirdness to the mix. STHan has 178 speed. Biggs has 141 + Wedge bonus. Wedge should give him an extra 63 (3 heroes under 100%) speed, so that's 204 speed. There is no good reason for Han to go first. However, in any lineup without Ahsoka, he does go first. WITH Ahsoka (Wedge (L), Biggs, Ahsoka, STHan, Palps), Biggs goes first again.

There is something very fishy going on.
    Post edited by Acrofales on
  • There's lots of bugs everywhere. I've noticed each update has different bugs that they either fixed or are new in Rancor which means they are making ninja tweaks but not putting them in the release notes.

From a software architecture point of view I know why they are having issues but can't say otherwise illl be put in "jail" again.
  • When Palps assists Biggs, doesn't he get 15% TM?
  • When Palps assists Biggs, doesn't he get 15% TM?

Rancor is immune to shock, so no, but aside from that, it wouldn't explain what happens.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    There's lots of bugs everywhere. I've noticed each update has different bugs that they either fixed or are new in Rancor which means they are making ninja tweaks but not putting them in the release notes.

From a software architecture point of view I know why they are having issues but can't say otherwise illl be put in "jail" again.

^

Last time in GW, I had an IG-88 shooting twice in a row ... dunno why.