Recommendations page/ low level arena

Job
49 posts Member
edited January 2016
Can you start a recommendation page?

I would like a second arena area so that I could test toons without losing my arena status. Where I could pick my the groups I want to fight. This would allow players to test different toons and see if they would do well against other teams and allow all players to build a team they like without wasting crystals. If you were able to pick levels (1-10, 11-20,etc) it would also allow players to do something while they are waiting for their emery to charge. You don't have to give rewards as long as it does not have an energy cost. That way we could fight different teams at lower levels without having to put to much time in them.

You could do a pvp option in there at levels so we would have the ability to fight with each other using toons we would never level for our main squad. I think people would spend time equipping them to the level of arena (1-10, 11-20) instead of just having them sit there wasting away. After I blow my energy on my day off I look at toons and wonder how they would do and wish I could play the game when I can't. This would allow players to test teams they are considering or just build trash teams at different levels to fight each other with. I think your players would like it

Please post your comments on what you think of this idea.
Post edited by Job on