Adaptive F2P Guide

Replies

• Raw wrote: »
    Mrjenkins wrote: »
    Could you add rancor raid to this? I can't find a good guide

Wait until your guild mates finished P1. Shoot the door button and dmg the Rancor with your arena team. Profit

So you don't agree with teebo and otherwise low value toons in it?
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    Raw wrote: »
    Could you add rancor raid to this? I can't find a good guide

Wait until your guild mates finished P1. Shoot the door button and dmg the Rancor with your arena team. Profit

So you don't agree with teebo and otherwise low value toons in it?

No. Teebo is GW and you should farm ship plans for Biggs, Wedge, Ahsoka, GS, SF, TFP, CS, FOTP in GW until they are all 7*.
    My guild mates do the P1 in one minute (prepared) and the whole rancor in less than 15 min so you are lucky if you can send two teams at all. Teebo costs gear you rather need for your arena team.
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Changed in OP:

6) In Guild store, farm Rex (as an alternative lead against debuffing teams) and IGD (Ima-Gun Di, for def mod challenge and the Yoda event). When available at lvl 60, farm Darth Maul and Sun Fac. (5 dark side ships+pilots are needed for the Zeta mat challenge later)

Rex lead seems to be of great importance against dark side teams, can also give turnmeter against Lando leads or others. Should have a higher prio.
  • MaTucci
    73 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    As someone that followed the tips from everybody here and followed their progress, I'm here to tell how I beat the Zeta Challenge, for anyone that might want to know (and see that it's really easy to get the 8 5* ships if you focus on them):

If I wanted, I could have 8 5* ships at level 78 (maybe at 77, but the challenge wouldn't be unlocked), but Maul's and SF's shards were more important. Just got to 79 and finished my 8th ship, but I couldn't 3* star the challenge (well, I got close on my 2nd attempt, maybe the next time I will, but it'll depend on the RNG) and got my first 0/2 zetas lol
    For anyone wondering, the Slave 1 farm wasn't slow at all, I'm at 20/85 now, and even Scimitar was a "close 5*" (I'm 25/65)

I beat it with: (All my ships were 5* and level 75. All my toons were 7*, except for JC and TFP, they were 5*)
    Boba G10 Lvl 79
    Wedge G10 Lvl 79
    Biggs G9 Lvl 79
    SF G9 Lvl 79
    TFP G7 Lvl 75
    Maul G8 Lvl 70
    Ahsoka G8 Lvl 70
    JC G8 Lvl 70
    GS G8 Lvl 70

Of course the fact that I'm getting top1 daily in the fleet arena helped my progress, but as I said above, I could have done it much sooner.

Now my question is: I'll keep farming ships from GW (don't really see a use for any other GW toon. Teebo and Phasma would be for Rancor, but I'm not close to any Rancor team, and only the top5 places matter in Rancor, the rest are almost all the same) and keep buying Slave1+Scimitar from the ship shop, but should I use the rest of my currency purely on zetas or should I use it to buy gear? Keep in mind that I'll unlock zetas in the fleet store in 13 days, which would allow me to buy 10 zetas (if I only spend 3k ship currency in these 13 days, because I'll earn 23,4k).
    I'm getting to level 80 in 5~6 days (and farming syringes), which means that when I do that I'll be able to G10 Biggs+STH (Wedge and Boba already are). After that I don't know if I gear EP+Maul+Sid for a Zaul, EP+Vader+TFP for a Zader or EP+Rex for a anti Sith, I'll figure out that later.
    Well, what do you guys think? Thanks again!
    Post edited by MaTucci on
  • I agree with Rex (myself I am very late there, should have farmed him earlier), Maul and Sun Fac. But IGD is rather optional, I went with Anakin, Ahsoka, QGJ, JC and Mace for Jedi type challenges (and my 7* Yoda still is l1 g1...).
    I like Jyn Erso a lot more actually. And JE is needed for mod challenge and in droid team (which can post big damage in p2 hAAT), so he is more important. Even Rey and Resistance Trooper are more important as there is no alternative to them for the speed mod challenge. And I actually am farming Tusken Shaman (along with Rex) as he is part of possibly the best hAAT p2 setup with Zader.
  • MaTucci wrote: »
    As someone that followed the tips from everybody here and followed their progress, I'm here to tell how I beat the Zeta Challenge, for anyone that might want to know (and see that it's really easy to get the 8 5* ships if you focus on them):

If I wanted, I could have 8 5* ships at level 78 (maybe at 77, but the challenge wouldn't be unlocked), but Maul's and SF's shards were more important. Just got to 79 and finished my 8th ship, but I couldn't 3* star the challenge (well, I got close on my 2nd attempt, maybe the next time I will, but it'll depend on the RNG) and got my first 0/2 zetas lol
    For anyone wondering, the Slave 1 farm wasn't slow at all, I'm at 20/85 now, and even Scimitar was a "close 5*" (I'm 25/65)

I beat it with: (All my ships were 5* and level 75. All my toons were 7*, except for JC and TFP, they were 5*)
    Boba G10 Lvl 79
    Wedge G10 Lvl 79
    Biggs G9 Lvl 79
    SF G9 Lvl 79
    TFP G7 Lvl 75
    Maul G8 Lvl 70
    Ahsoka G8 Lvl 70
    JC G8 Lvl 70
    GS G8 Lvl 70

Of course the fact that I'm getting top1 daily in the fleet arena helped my progress, but as I said above, I could have done it much sooner.

Now my question is: I'll keep farming ships from GW (don't really see a use for any other GW toon. Teebo and Phasma would be for Rancor, but I'm not close to any Rancor team, and only the top5 places matter in Rancor, the rest are almost all the same) and keep buying Slave1+Scimitar from the ship shop, but should I use the rest of my currency purely on zetas or should I use it to buy gear? Keep in mind that I'll unlock zetas in the fleet store in 13 days, which would allow me to buy 10 zetas (if I only spend 3k ship currency in these 13 days, because I'll earn 23,4k).
    I'm getting to level 80 in 5~6 days (and farming syringes), which means that when I do that I'll be able to G10 Biggs+STH (Wedge and Boba already are). After that I don't know if I gear EP+Maul+Sid for a Zaul, EP+Vader+TFP for a Zader or EP+Rex for a anti Sith, I'll figure out that later.
    Well, what do you guys think? Thanks again!

I think you were quite lucky with Slave I drops. Slave I and Scimitar drop at the same rate. I picked up both every time since Fleet Store appeared and both are 2/100 now (yes, 6* them, such a slow progress).
    Yes, keep farming ships from GW, and farm Vader to 7* in Fleet Store (plus ship plans you need and get only here). Don't ever buy gear in the Fleet Store, the zeta are much more important. Zeta Vader for example can solo the whole Rancor raid (surround him with QGJ and three other empire toons, preferrably TFP because he is fast and keep tenacity down, make all of them 180 to 200 speed and you are ready to solo). Other zeta like Maul, Kylo, Nihilus unique and many more also are more valuable than any gear.
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    <= error: this forum software keeps killing posts if you edit them :neutral:
    Doitsuyama wrote: »
    I agree with Rex (myself I am very late there, should have farmed him earlier), Maul and Sun Fac. But IGD is rather optional, I went with Anakin, Ahsoka, QGJ, JC and Mace for Jedi type challenges (and my 7* Yoda still is l1 g1...).
    I like Jyn Erso a lot more actually. And JE is needed for mod challenge and in droid team (which can post big damage in p2 hAAT), so he is more important. Even Rey and Resistance Trooper are more important as there is no alternative to them for the speed mod challenge. And I actually am farming Tusken Shaman (along with Rex) as he is part of possibly the best hAAT p2 setup with Zader.

I changed 6) again so IGD is "optional", also changed the summary accordingly.

With the mod challenges, I don't really get your opinion? You said only buy mods in the shipments, until all important toons are farmed in cantina?

I'v heared that too about Tusken Shaman, just bought my first shards today, thx for the hint.
    Yes, keep farming ships from GW, and farm Vader to 7* in Fleet Store (plus ship plans you need and get only here).

However you should stop farming at some point, calculate the event rewards you will get. Currently I have 97/100 shards and will get another 5 for the Yoda event. Military might and others also grant 10 shards. The other shards are waisted/go to the shard store.
    Don't ever buy gear in the Fleet Store, the zeta are much more important. Zeta Vader for example can solo the whole Rancor raid (surround him with QGJ and three other empire toons, preferrably TFP because he is fast and keep tenacity down, make all of them 180 to 200 speed and you are ready to solo). Other zeta like Maul, Kylo, Nihilus unique and many more also are more valuable than any gear.

I don't actually think so. I will rather get my arena team to g11 than buy an early zeta. I've asked people with older server shards and they have even Rex L, Wiggs, Boba, STH in the top 5, beating Zauls. In my shard we have one payer who has a Zaul (g11) team, he dropped down to #12 over night , while I (with a 5* g9 Rex lead!) dropped to #15 so it's not like these would stay #1 against the other teams. The Zihilus lead in our shard does not drop so hard but he has a 7* lvl 85 Sith Trooper, Dooku etc so the team is just very advanced in comparison to the rest of us (me ftp lvl82).

So I think I'd rather buy my Stun Cuffs in the fleet store and get my arena team to g11 and then I will decide if my first Zeta will go to Kylo or Maul. People said without g11, a Zylo is not even very good.
    Post edited by Raw on
  • IceMerlin
    37 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    @Raw

Sorry I'm kinda confused over which Jedi you've used to complete the Def Mod Challenge. I currently have Ahsoka 5*, JC 5*, IGD 4*, Mace 4*. I'm 49/80 to JKA. I've completed Tier I of the def mod challenge, tried tier 2 but couldn't complete it. My Ahsoka and IGD are decently modded. Looking at how things are, farming IGD seems to be the most possible for me because I'm reaching 69 soon and I have to concentrate on getting Wedge from Cantina. I'll still continue to farm JKA from hard nodes but this means it will take a while before I can challenge the third tier of def mod challenge. Is this the expected pace? At what level did you manage to complete the third tier of def mod challenge?
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    IceMerlin wrote: »
    @Raw
    Sorry I'm kinda confused over which Jedi you've used to complete the Def Mod Challenge. I currently have Ahsoka 5*, JC 5*, IGD 4*, Mace 4*. I'm 49/80 to JKA. I've completed Tier I of the def mod challenge, tried tier 2 but couldn't complete it. My Ahsoka and IGD are decently modded. Looking at how things are, farming IGD seems to be the most possible for me because I'm reaching 69 soon and I have to concentrate on getting Wedge from Cantina. I'll still continue to farm JKA from hard nodes but this means it will take a while before I can challenge the third tier of def mod challenge. Is this the expected pace? At what level did you manage to complete the third tier of def mod challenge?

This forum needs a better search engine...

Well I found in my screenshots that on Feb28th I registered with IGD (L) 6* lvl68, Ahsoka 7* lvl70, Barriss 5* lvl65, JC 5* lvl 71 and QGJ 7* lvl 72.
    But this was an instant 3* of the tier III challenge, so you can be lower.
    Instead of Barriss, this guide would suggest JKA (who I started later).

In your case, you can also pause Ahsoka and continue to 5* QGJ if need to be faster.

I want to add that so far I have never really needed QGJ and also "wasted" an omega on his basic. I thought the impact of that turnmeter reduction in raids would be more significant, but given that you don't even get it through every time (even with nice potency) it's not so efficient. Building a zQGJ Yoda JKA GK team (maybe with Ahsoka or rather EP, or Aayla if I have her by then) would be fun but I have too many other toons to gear before the Jedi.

This forum needs a better search engine...

Well I found in my screenshots that on Feb28th I registered with IGD (L) 6* lvl68, Ahsoka 7* lvl70, Barriss 5* lvl65, JC 5* lvl 71 and QGJ 7* lvl 72.
    But this was an instant 3* of the tier III challenge, so you can be lower.
    Instead of Barriss, this guide would suggest JKA (who I started later).

In your case, you can also pause Ahsoka and continue to 5* QGJ if need to be faster.

I want to add that so far I have never really needed QGJ and also "wasted" an omega on his basic. I thought the impact of that turnmeter reduction in raids would be more significant, but given that you don't even get it through every time (even with nice potency) it's not so efficient. Building a zQGJ Yoda JKA GK team (maybe with Ahsoka or rather EP, or Aayla if I have her by then) would be fun but I have too many other toons to gear before the Jedi.

Sorry for the trouble, could have looked through your post first before asking. Thanks a lot for your reply! I guess I'll work on QGJ first to at least 1* tier 3 of def mod challenges.
  • MaTucci
    73 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Thanks @Raw e @doitsuyama for the answers.
    I searched a bit before, and the answer were like yours: some say to go for zetas and others say to buy gear (and don't know why, but I was almost sure you guys would disaggre on that lol)

Well, a full set (of stun cuffs or syringes) would cost me 3 zetas. If I save 1400 ship currency a day (if I can keep getting rank 1) until I get to 82 and spend it all on zetas I'll get 20~25 zetas (already counting for a 2,5 zetas per week from the challenges), guess I can spend a bit on gear, because a zeta once I reach 82 seems like a sure thing. (But still don't know for which one I might go: Zaul or Zader? And what about the second? Zader? Zid? Well, I'll have 3 weeks to think lol)

Btw, for anybody that have some time to kill and want to make it easier to set your goals, I did this and it helps a lot:

Toon farming:
    331jbzl.png

Gear farming: (the amount of gear I need to get them to the desired gear level from the gear level they already are)
    wb2xbs.png

(I'm just 250 syringes away from Rex, EP, Wiggs, Boba and STH G10. Easy job lol)
  • I have Biggs, STHan, and Ackbar for my rebel team, and I'm farming Wedge and Lando shards. Then the Rogue One toons appear! Should I keep my rebels farming? or switch some rebels?

For a droid team I have HK-47, IG-88 and IG-86. Should I go for B2? K2SO? JE?

I think I have a mess with my characters, I have never focus on a certain team and I was getting shards for many characters. Now I'm level 65 and don't have any 5* character :'( I think I need some advice
    Anybody help me? please?

https://swgoh.gg/u/ishimarunaoki/
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    MaTucci wrote: »
    Zaul or Zader? And what about the second? Zader? Zid?

Your first zeta should really go to this guy!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/matucci/collection/urorrurrr/

TFP and Vader somehow seem to belong together. Since you have TFP 1st prio, maybe you want Zader, too.
    Personally I am not too conviced Zader is such a good arena toon but on the other hand, our shard has none so I lack practice. But they say Zader has a hard time in the arena.

Zid is rather a character under a Zaul lead. If you go Zaul first, I'd say Zid second.

I also farm Sidious atm but have no gear for him. I think my 1st Zeta will be for Kylo though.

Syringes in the fleet store? I don't like the idea... totally red here
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G7fRR1taw83uBzsh5Ss9LDNqHXplvDK4cHZ6pBQ4jns/edit#gid=1679694163

• Raw
    559 posts Member
    I have Biggs, STHan, and Ackbar for my rebel team, and I'm farming Wedge and Lando shards. Then the Rogue One toons appear! Should I keep my rebels farming? or switch some rebels?

For a droid team I have HK-47, IG-88 and IG-86. Should I go for B2? K2SO? JE?

I think I have a mess with my characters, I have never focus on a certain team and I was getting shards for many characters. Now I'm level 65 and don't have any 5* character :'( I think I need some advice
    Anybody help me? please?

https://swgoh.gg/u/ishimarunaoki/

Yes, you messed it up :D You must concentrate on one team first. I'd say in you case, forget about the rebels until you have your dark side team all max level.

(Just somehow you need to be able to beat the credit heist challenge so Boba, IG-88, STH and Chewie are fine, maybe activate Dengar, he is only 25 shards to activate. But this has time.)

But this would be complicated to make a plan for you that gets you all the ships and everything. You will find a way :)

Yes, you messed it up :D You must concentrate on one team first. I'd say in you case, forget about the rebels until you have your dark side team all max level.

(Just somehow you need to be able to beat the credit heist challenge so Boba, IG-88, STH and Chewie are fine, maybe activate Dengar, he is only 25 shards to activate. But this has time.)

But this would be complicated to make a plan for you that gets you all the ships and everything. You will find a way :)

Max level you refer lvl 85 gear 9 or 10? It's gonna be difficult to get enough shards for Vader and Nihilus. Maul, Boba and Sidious are not so hard because of fleet shop, cantina shop and arena shop respectively. I would like to have EP in a not so far future, and that is why I was farming rebels. Then should I forget farming rebels until what point?
  • Raw
    559 posts Member

Max level you refer lvl 85 gear 9 or 10? It's gonna be difficult to get enough shards for Vader and Nihilus. Maul, Boba and Sidious are not so hard because of fleet shop, cantina shop and arena shop respectively. I would like to have EP in a not so far future, and that is why I was farming rebels. Then should I forget farming rebels until what point?

Maybe we discuss that in a PM rather because this has nothing to do with this guide. I'll write you.
    Maybe we discuss that in a PM rather because this has nothing to do with this guide. I'll write you.

Thank you very very much
  • Why not farming Fives in hard nodes instead of CS? CS's ship is better or easier to farm (some shards - both toon and ship - will be given via challenge)? Fives is a better toon as I see it, could be a sub in GW early and could be farmed in cantina store later. And why you suggest farming Dooku? He seems to have no use, neither in arena nor in fleet...
  • MaTucci
    73 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    MaTucci wrote: »
    Zaul or Zader? And what about the second? Zader? Zid?

Your first zeta should really go to this guy!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/matucci/collection/urorrurrr/

TFP and Vader somehow seem to belong together. Since you have TFP 1st prio, maybe you want Zader, too.
    Personally I am not too conviced Zader is such a good arena toon but on the other hand, our shard has none so I lack practice. But they say Zader has a hard time in the arena.

Zid is rather a character under a Zaul lead. If you go Zaul first, I'd say Zid second.

I also farm Sidious atm but have no gear for him. I think my 1st Zeta will be for Kylo though.

Syringes in the fleet store? I don't like the idea... totally red here
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G7fRR1taw83uBzsh5Ss9LDNqHXplvDK4cHZ6pBQ4jns/edit#gid=1679694163

Urorrorororefjefo FTW!

Yes, TFP+Zader need to be done together. I'm doing TFP before Kylo to use him in hAAT team, because my guild will try to beat it soon, and as you said, Kylo isn't that great without G11 and I'll need to be lvl. 84 to push him to G11, which gives me time to farm both of them. My priorities are EP to G10, then I'm thinking about Rex, but if I decide to go for Zaul, I'll go for Maul and Siths.
    I might follow your path, since I can sustain a Rex team on Arena and use my Zeta for Kylo (which solos p1 of hAAT and does massive damage on others, but as I mentioned above, the gear levels make me worried about not being a worth zeta, maybe if it's the second zeta), but if I go for the Rex route, Zader could be an option too, since I'll be able to solo the Rancor. Well, decisions, decisions....
    Thanks for the answer!
    And I won't use fleet store for Syringes (I'll just keep farming it, with a crappy 10~20% droprate or hope for raid drop), thanks for pointing that out!
    Post edited by MaTucci on
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Why not farming Fives in hard nodes instead of CS? CS's ship is better or easier to farm (some shards - both toon and ship - will be given via challenge)? Fives is a better toon as I see it, could be a sub in GW early and could be farmed in cantina store later. And why you suggest farming Dooku? He seems to have no use, neither in arena nor in fleet...

Good point with Fives' ship. CS's ship was faster and I needed a fast farm, but if you start early enough Fives may be better. Yes, I got CS for free but this makes only a minor difference.

Dooku is a very long farm. If you start early enough and want to switch to a dark side team (e.g. Zaul, EP, Vader, Dooku, DN) you will then have him 7*. He also has raid relevance under a Zader lead (Zader TFP Dooku Sid Rex/QGJ).
  • pnhuy
    92 posts Member
    Hi all,
    I now lev 73, with rebel team: Lando(L), Wiggs(wedge 6*), ST Han, Boba
    I am at top50 arena, sometimes at top20.
    I need some ideas about upgrade my arena team when going to lev 80 and push to top10(my arena open at the end Feb 2017, and most of arena teams in top50 are rebel/sith, even 2 or 3 rebel team with chaze 7*):
    - No change team, using crystal to push level/ gear.
    - Farm Rex (4*) /Sun Fac (5*) to replace Lando ???
    - Farm Chaze (spend crytals (only use 100 /day to refresh) to farm baze , farm Chirut in fleet store) to replace ST Han, Lando ???
    - Farm Dooku (4*),TFP(4*), Maul(4*), Palatine(5* but i will farm him to 7* no mater what) to prepare changing to Emprire/Sith Team (only have Nihilus 3* :-( )

Thanks a lot for all ideas.
  • My question for the day - is the yoda 7* really worth it?

Im currently 16/100 for JC and this is the only one that won't be 7* by the last day of the event. I have 14 days until the event so if I continue to max out all hard nodes I will be ~ 18 short (assuming drop rate of 1/3 and I continue to farm for the 1st 8 days of the event). Then I would need to use cantina energy for the 18 which would mean about 540 energy (assuming 1/3 drop rate). I'm not sure if yoda would be worth the 540 as I would need to forgot farming mods/kylo (unless I do an extra refresh but that would be 1,000 crystals for 5 refreshes).

Any advice would be great.
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    pnhuy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I need some ideas about upgrade my arena team when going to lev 80 and push to top10(my arena open at the end Feb 2017, and most of arena teams in top50 are rebel/sith, even 2 or 3 rebel team with chaze 7*):
    - Farm Chaze (spend crytals (only use 100 /day to refresh) to farm baze , farm Chirut in fleet store) to replace ST Han, Lando ???
    - Farm Dooku (4*),TFP(4*), Maul(4*), Palatine(5* but i will farm him to 7* no mater what) to prepare changing to Emprire/Sith Team (only have Nihilus 3* :-( )

I use SF against Baze, against Sith Rex lead, sometimes even Lando lead, depending on the opponent team. So you really need to farm Rex.

Buying Baze instead of refreshes, hmm rather only after 85. I will also buy 12 Nihilus shards then to have him 4*.

Don't try to switch to dark side too early, concentrate on one team first +Rex +SF + EP so you have a team against all kind of enemies.
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    My question for the day - is the yoda 7* really worth it?

Im currently 16/100 for JC and this is the only one that won't be 7* by the last day of the event. I have 14 days until the event so if I continue to max out all hard nodes I will be ~ 18 short (assuming drop rate of 1/3 and I continue to farm for the 1st 8 days of the event). Then I would need to use cantina energy for the 18 which would mean about 540 energy (assuming 1/3 drop rate). I'm not sure if yoda would be worth the 540 as I would need to forgot farming mods/kylo (unless I do an extra refresh but that would be 1,000 crystals for 5 refreshes).

Any advice would be great.

I will get my Yoda 7* but he will have no value for me now. zQGJ Yoda GK JKA Ahsoka would be fun to try but I have no gear for them and no Kenobi yet, also no zeta for QGJ. You can just wait until June Yoda event.
  • pnhuy
    92 posts Member
    pnhuy wrote: »
    Hi all,

I use SF against Baze, against Sith Rex lead, sometimes even Lando lead, depending on the opponent team. So you really need to farm Rex.

Buying Baze instead of refreshes, hmm rather only after 85. I will also buy 12 Nihilus shards then to have him 4*.

Don't try to switch to dark side too early, concentrate on one team first +Rex +SF + EP so you have a team against all kind of enemies.

Thank you Raw!!!
  • ROKNZJ
    57 posts Member
    Hi, found this guide after I'd been following "Up to date" guide and have been trying to combine strategy so as not to start over. But I'm worried I'm starting to stretch my team a bit thin and need to learn where to focus. I used to knock on the door of Arena top 50, but now am around 60-70. But I'm top 5 currently in Fleet. I'm trying to decide if I should keep working on Arena or focus on Fleet.

Should I stop gearing up my Arena team totally and focus solely on my pilots (assuming I stay in the 50-100 range in Arena)?

Should I farm GS in Cantina nodes because he's one of my primary pilots, or just start on mods until I can farm Wedge? I'm just now finishing up Lando, so I only have 5 lvls between now and then. I could get GS up to 5* or mod all my characters with better mods. Currently my Arena team has all 1/2* mods, and my pilots have next to nothing.

Since I'm behind in Boba, should I activate him, and then activate Ahsoka, or just push Boba up to 7* and not worry about Ahsoka or her ship either since I have GS?

I'm also behind on Biggs. Should I prioritize his shards in GW shop over ships, or ships only to strengthen the fleet?

Finally, I've been doing two energy refreshes pre day, but without pushing higher in Arena and being F2P I'm going to have to prioritize. Do you guys suggest 1 each? 2 Catinas and 0 regular? 2 Regular 1 Cantina? As needed?

I'm currently lvl63.
    Arena: Phasma (L) 6*, QGJ 5*, Lando 6*, GS 4*, STH 6*
    Fleet (Char * lvl, all ships are 1-2*): Ackbar 4*, JC 4*, GS 4*, Biggs 3*, Resistance P 2*, TFP 2*

I also have Rey 4*, IG88 3*, Elder 2*, Chewie 4*

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
    Still learning this game, theres a lot to take in!

• Currently lvl47 and never saw Rex in Guild store. Are you sure he is available there?
  • Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Currently lvl47 and never saw Rex in Guild store. Are you sure he is available there?

Yes, he is there. Just maxed him out.
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    ROKNZJ wrote: »
    I'm trying to decide if I should keep working on Arena or focus on Fleet.
    Arena.
    Should I stop gearing up my Arena team totally and focus solely on my pilots (assuming I stay in the 50-100 range in Arena)?
    No, gear up you arena team first.
    Should I farm GS in Cantina nodes because he's one of my primary pilots, or just start on mods until I can farm Wedge? I'm just now finishing up Lando, so I only have 5 lvls between now and then. I could get GS up to 5* or mod all my characters with better mods. Currently my Arena team has all 1/2* mods, and my pilots have next to nothing.
    What mod challenges can you do? If you can do the 5*-dot health mods, go for them for a while.
    Since I'm behind in Boba, should I activate him, and then activate Ahsoka, or just push Boba up to 7* and not worry about Ahsoka or her ship either since I have GS?
    Maybe activate Ahsoka when Boba is 5*.
    I'm also behind on Biggs. Should I prioritize his shards in GW shop over ships, or ships only to strengthen the fleet?
    Biggs, then you can farm ships. If you need to make a priority in ships, I currently try to buy all shards for Biggs, Wedge, JC's ships (all 6* for me).
    Finally, I've been doing two energy refreshes pre day, but without pushing higher in Arena and being F2P I'm going to have to prioritize. Do you guys suggest 1 each? 2 Catinas and 0 regular? 2 Regular 1 Cantina? As needed?
    Always 2x regular energy. The reason is you get more EXP and get a higher level.
    I'm currently lvl63.
    Arena: Phasma (L) 6*, QGJ 5*, Lando 6*, GS 4*, STH 6*

Try Lando lead and Ackbar instead of Phasma maybe.

Good luck!

• ROKNZJ
    57 posts Member
    Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it.
    One quick follow up:

I've been very short on cash lately, so much so that two of my pilots are Lvl50, and my arena team is one level below me. Is it common to not have all your arena and pilots leveled up to current level? I just got Lando to 7* and the $1,000,000 was only doable because of the free $500k today. I'm about to take another hit with STH so I just don't see being able to level up characters let alone pay for mods or upgrade them.

Am I missing an easy source of cash?
    Should I not level pilots up past 50? Just enough for mods?
    Should I only level up arena team with spare cash when I have it, but primarily use cash on mods?

Thanks again.