Adaptive F2P Guide

Replies

• Deantron
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I decided to use Tarkin as my fleet commander! But what fighter ships to use for tarkin? What are good setups?

Would this be a good setup:
    Biggs, Vader, Boba, JC, TFP and as spare FOTPF, Ashoka and wedge,.
    Later on:
    TFP – Biggs – Umbaran – Bobba - JC
    Reserves:
    - Geo Solider - Rex- fotfp

What affects the ships performance and how? -> Gear, mods and abilities of the toon.

What must i have to be able to use seven ships?
    Edit: found this: "You have 1 capital ship in a battle, and 5 regular ships. With a 5* capital, you can have 3 reinforcements: other regular ships that can enter battle if a ship dies. "

Post edited by Deantron on
  • Options
    I just unlocked Slave and now play under Tarkin lead: Biggs, Umbaran, Slave, TFP and FOTP, subs JC and Wedge (will unlock 5s Tark tomorrow, then AdvTie as 3d benchee).

My Fives is now 6s, so he goes right after TFP, securing at least 1 TL to get Biggs taunt up and allow FOTP to do his magic.In your lineup I would bench JC in favour of FOTP - all depending on gear level of pilots ofc.

For me, after max gearing arena team, I max gear pilots - where it helps that Wegde & Biggs are in both :smile:

And as an aside, from someone who followed this guide pretty closely as F2P, today I managed as level 80 to retake 1st in arena for the first time in 2+ months against level 84 whale (who had defeated a G12 whale for me :smile: ).

Feels good - long live Wiggs Chaze Ezra (g8 vs g9-10 of others)!
  • Options
    Seeinfg how many ppl started drifting off this guide I decided to update this one and posted a draft on forum.
    You can find it here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143909/adaptive-f2p-guide-2-0/p1?new=1
    Please write your comments there. I tried to compile what was written here and create an up to date guide. I ill update it during next couple of days, based on feedback. If it doesn't catch any traction I'll assume current guide is still valid and take mine down.
  • Options
    @wawrzon I had a quick read. Good job. I think there's enough useful additional tips and information in your guide to make it worth posting.

I have been following Raw's guide since I started about a month ago, so I'm no expert. I like the Rebels start Raw recommends but there's plenty of people who think Phoenix is the way to go. At this point I don't think either are wrong or objectively correct. Your guide is worthwhile even just for those that want to go the Phoenix route.
  • Deantron
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I am following this guide and also implementing elements of the new guide! I have Lando, Bobba, Chewie and Sthan! And a 2* Greedo! Should i go for IG-88 5* as my fith toon, for the high lvl credit heist, or would a 5* Greddo be enough?
    Post edited by Deantron on
  • DarthSurdious
    34 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Why was it taken down?!
  • Options
    Why was it taken down?!

I added a sentence to it and it was taken down and "avaiting acceptance". I assume it's lost forever. I had a few comments taken down like that and none was reinstated. I assume a bot takes it down and moderators never evaluate them.
    Either way I won't be posting about it anymore. It took me at least 8h to write it down and edit for consumption. I'm sick of this kind of censorship. This guide is still valid, so you can lean on it.
  • Options
    wawrzon wrote: »
    Why was it taken down?!

I added a sentence to it and it was taken down and "avaiting acceptance". I assume it's lost forever. I had a few comments taken down like that and none was reinstated. I assume a bot takes it down and moderators never evaluate them.
    Either way I won't be posting about it anymore. It took me at least 8h to write it down and edit for consumption. I'm sick of this kind of censorship. This guide is still valid, so you can lean on it.

Sorry to hear. I really like your version better, but I understand your feeling about the moderation here. It is quite baffling at times.
  • Options
    wawrzon wrote: »
    Why was it taken down?!

Sorry to hear. I really like your version better, but I understand your feeling about the moderation here. It is quite baffling at times.

Guide was reinstated - https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143909/adaptive-f2p-guide-2-0#latest