Perfect Phasma team?

Wich one do you think guys is the best team sinergy for Phasma as a LEADER.
Thanks

Replies

• Well you said perfect, so I take that as any character. Teams in my arena bracket that are awful to deal with is Phasma, QGJ, GS, TIE, Poe. The assists coupled with Phasma's leader ability is just crazy. While not perfect worth mentioning. I also see a lot of Phasma and Daka. It's completely RNG based but when when Daka is stunning your team every assist, it's enough to pull your hair out.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    That's my goal for 70...

Phasma (L)
    Kylo
    FOTP
    Dooku
    Daka
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I see daka/phasma/Kylo/Sid and either lumi or dooku a fair amount on my server. Assist call stuns and heal immunes...pretty gross. Personally I think phasma needs a little nerf if nothing else for variety sake lol.
  • Remorhaz wrote: »
    I see daka/phasma/Kylo/Sid and either lumi or dooku a fair amount on my server. Assist call stuns and heal immunes...pretty gross. Personally I think phasma needs a little nerf if nothing else for variety sake lol.

Agree. In my server 90% use Phasma leader.
  • Dudarpg wrote: »
    Remorhaz wrote: »

Agree. In my server 90% use Phasma leader.

I am IOS and my server is a close 3 way tie with a few others sprinkled in. Phasma, Lumi, and Sid are close to a 3-way tie in the top 100. With like 20 others with either Bariss, QGJ(who i suspect to rise quickly), Chewy, HK, Assaj, IG-??, and Ima-gun di as their lead. Pretty good diversity. 90% with Phasma leader, as I use, would be boring lol.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Otar wrote: »
    That's my goal for 70...

Phasma (L)
    Kylo
    FOTP
    Dooku
    Daka

Agreed. I am working on Daka now and then Dooku to complete this team.

How would you compete my second team: Poe, Rey, Resistance Pilot, and...? (Perhaps OB1/QGJ and Lumi/Bariss/Daka)
  • Phasma/Dooku/Daka/Lumi/QGJ. Tons of damage, stuns, and QGJ/Dooku gaining meter left and right. Plus, QGJ's call in ability can proc Phasma's leader ability, netting 3 attacks in a single turn.
  • The perfect Phasma team imo would be:

Phasma (L)
    Poe
    FOTP
    GS
    Leia or FOO (for fighting Poe teams)

Leia has stealth, added crit, hits hard and multishots most attacks
    FOO has First order synergy on Phasmas lead, hits hard and can remove turn meter. His speed equals Poe, so when you are fighting another Poe team you get an odds advantage in that if their Poe is going to go before yours, there is still a chance that your FOO will go before their Poe and you then have a 70% chance of removing turn meter your target and increasing turn meter for your entire team.
  • Phasma/Dooku/Daka/Lumi/QGJ. Tons of damage, stuns, and QGJ/Dooku gaining meter left and right. Plus, QGJ's call in ability can proc Phasma's leader ability, netting 3 attacks in a single turn.

I like this idea :smile:
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Phasma/Dooku/Daka/Lumi/QGJ. Tons of damage, stuns, and QGJ/Dooku gaining meter left and right. Plus, QGJ's call in ability can proc Phasma's leader ability, netting 3 attacks in a single turn.

What about Phasma's leadership bonuses for FOTP & Kylo Ren?
  • I like
    Phasma
    Kylo Ren
    FOTP
    QGJ
    Barris Offee

Having force heal and basic ability heal to top off the 4 high hp (fotp, ren, phasma, offee) gives you a team that easily survives a poe poggle burst dps, which returns high dps then speed reduction. Once I have 7* FOTP ill lyk about this crew

• EM650 wrote: »
    Phasma/Dooku/Daka/Lumi/QGJ. Tons of damage, stuns, and QGJ/Dooku gaining meter left and right. Plus, QGJ's call in ability can proc Phasma's leader ability, netting 3 attacks in a single turn.

What about Phasma's leadership bonuses for FOTP & Kylo Ren?

Both have significant problems that kept me from considering them.

FOTP is certainly well represented in Arena, as my GW matches can attest. Unfortunately, he's very slow for a glass cannon. I'm calling him a glass cannon because I don't consider his 7* bug a meaningful bit of info when theorycrafting, as it'll likely be patched out soon, so it's really just a crutch.

FOTP's speed deficit matched with his squishyness means he's always the first to die, unless there's a Poe letting him set up. As I find Poe a bit too flavor-of-the-month-y, and as he'll probably get at least a small nerf soon, I didn't build a team around him. Plus, I'm an Android guy, and QGJ is the better choice for the long term use of cantina marks, as well.

Now, Kylo. His kit is amazing. His design works the 'real' character in unlike any other character in the game. Unfortunately, he's also too slow. Once Lumi ability blocks him, or Dooku/Daka stuns him, it's pants down party time for the opposing team. At that point, you might as well have a Sid instead,since the best he's going to do is get someone with a heal block. He's got a very decent amount of health, but it doesn't help all that much when everyone has a deck stocked with glass cannons, especially Rey. I've got him at 6*, with enough shards to get him to 7. I haven't, electing to level up my entire team, instead.

If the game overall is augmented to make health bars a bit bigger, I would reconsider Kylo. I wouldn't use FOTP unless he became farmable, as I use my money for refreshes, not crystals.
  • I like the idea of an exra attack team. I'm working on,
    Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Kylo
    Qui Gon
    Cad Bane
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    FOO equaled Poes speed at level 60, where both were turn 2 heroes. After 60, Poes equipment brought him to 143 speed, making him a turn 1 hero. FOOs speed from equipment does not change from 60 to 70, keeping him in the turn 2 bracket.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Pilot wrote: »
    FOO equaled Poes speed at level 60, where both were turn 2 heroes. After 60, Poes equipment brought him to 143 speed, making him a turn 1 hero. FOOs speed from equipment does not change from 60 to 70, keeping him in the turn 2 bracket.

I was not aware of that. That's a shame really. Thank you for the clarification

So I'll stick with:
    Phasma (L)
    Poe
    Leia
    GS
    FOTP

3 heavy hitters, 2 of which are high speed, the slower gets extra First order synergy and all 3 are multi-hit capable which has its own synergy with Phasma's leader ability

Additionally, GS and FOTP both have good health bars, all the better for being hidden behind Poe's taunt, and Leia gets extra survivability from her stealth once Poe is down.
  • Phasma
    Poe
    QGJ
    Rey
    Leia

Pretty much everything you need to have the entire fight won in the first round. Rey could be replaced if you wanted something like GS for the extra call assist, but I like her more.
  • Is there any of you including FOST in Phasma lead team?
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • With Phasma (L)
    Is it advisable to use both ST Han and FOO together?
    I'm taking the leap of faith spending precious Cantina Credits on FOO instead of QGJ, hope it's going to be worth it.

Any character wasting a turn for a self buff in a high damage based game should just be thrown into the bin. I really liked him at lower levels where a heal actually mattered, now...
  • I don't have kylo so my team is

Phasma(L)
    Douku
    5's
    Qui-gon (Kylos spot)
    Lumi (or kylo goes here idk)

Works ok, so many bonus attack possibilities. 5's uses bonus atk ability, two other characters get an attack if Phasma's ability triggers, one of those is Douku who then gets another attack that triggers Phasma's ability again. Five attacks in one (heh five)
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Phasma works best with characters whose basic attacks are either strong debuffs or help bring up their turn meter.

I'd run Phasma with:
    Dooku (big chance to dramatically increase turn meter whenever he acts out of order)
    Maul (+100% ATK vs Jedi, gains 100% turn meter and crit/ATK up on killing blow. Has a AOE that can be combined with Kylo Ren's to deal very decent team wide damage)
    Kylo Ren (higher chance of calling in assistance, heal immunity on basic attack, very solid HP)

As for the last spot I'm conflicted. I'd go Poggle, Poe or Daka. Poe for obvious and well known reasons. Poggle because his basic attack is ability block which can be extremely useful, and his special ability transforms Kylo Ren into a powerhouse. Daka because the chance to double stun is just awesome. And having a healer around isn't bad if you manage to tank through the burst damage of the Poe builds.
  • I use

Phasma (leader)
    1st-Order TIE-Pilot (insane, and I mean INSANE dmg, if she survives)
    Kylo Ren (AOE with counter-attack, heal-immunity, decent hp)
    Luminara (high heal and high dmg with ability-block)
    Daka (heal with revive-chance and stun-attack)

TIE-Pilot and Kylo get doubled assist-attack chance ofc, which is awesome.
    Only teams I have problems with are the ones with extremly high speed.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Is there any of you including FOST in Phasma lead team?

Any character wasting a turn for a self buff in a high damage based game should just be thrown into the bin. I really liked him at lower levels where a heal actually mattered, now...

Self buffs shouldn't exist. They should be group buffs, or attacks with a buff or chance to buff.
    I'd guess that anyone wanting FOST's functionality in a Phasma team will be using 5's instead.
  • I'm working
    Phasma(L)
    Sid
    Lumi
    Kylo
    Daka

But am thinking of dropping daka for either ackbar or QJG just not sure yet
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Phasma
    FOTP
    QGJ
    GS
    Poe

Would be my build for PVP
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Phasma
    Leia
    Dooku
    Daka
    Hoth Rebel Scout.
  • Phasma-Obviously. One thing I would like to point out- you almost always want to use Victory March before Fullisade, unless they're running either a QGJ or a Yoda. The extra meter will be crucial in the first act of the battle, and Phasma hits like a wet noodle if she doesn't have Advantage.
    Dooku - Must have on any Phasma team. The ability to stun Jedi on his regular hits, plus the fact that he can get meter for his attacks outside his turn, mean he's going to be going 10 million times per game with the right set up. That's not even to mention that he'll eventually get a fix letting him stun/ability block Jedi on counter attack, and have it last until the opponent's NEXT turn. Remember, the faster he gets turns back, the faster he can get his lightning back.
    Daka - Another must-have. The possibility to stun every attack is amazing. In this meta, where speed and damage rule all, CC can make the difference in matches you should've lost. Plus, with the heal/rez that she pulls, she can and will save your butt.
    Qui-Gon Jinn - He pulls in people, and can gain meter when he's pulled in, himself. He can also turn the tables on Poe/ST Han teams, removing their taunts and pumping your team's damage to 150%.
    Genosian Soldier - Fast, does tons of damage, and can pull in others. The capability for QGJ and GS to each generate triple hits on the first turn, each potentially stunning on top of that? Get out of here.

This is in my mind the most optimal set-up one could have. It is obviously going to take forever to bring about. Dooku and GS both need Cantina shards, and QGJ and Daka both need Cantina Shipments.

My best advice for new players reading this thread is to first, above all else, get situated with Galactic War. The rewards for the full completion are just too good to ignore. Lumi and JC will be (IMO) the fastest way to get that started, along with any DPS you've picked up along the way. Get Daka with Cantina shipments, too, to help with both this team and GW.

Once you're comfortable with your GW success rate, transition away from getting JC shards in Cantina nodes, and towards GS. Keep getting Daka shards in shipments, then switch to QGJ when she's 7*, or 6* if you want. As far as Dooku, farm his hard nodes every day as soon as they're unlocked, then switch to farming him in Cantina from once GS is at either 6* or 7*.
  • This may sound ridiculous but my dream team is:
    - Phasma
    - FO Storm Trooper
    - Fives
    - Dooku
    - Daka

A perfect counter/stun team
  • QGJ, I-86, Dooku and aayla would be mine

Four characters who already call assists or have multiple attacks

And all characters whose basic attack has benefits, or hits hard (86)

Other you could add are GS, Leia, Daka etc.

For me QGJ would be there to assist and then get offense up for team with second special skill, if you don't use him a team buff like poggle would be nice.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader