Maul AAT solo attempt (Normal mode)

Prev1
67Special
27 posts Member
edited January 2017
An attempt at using Darth Maul solo AAT normal mode. Took 7 hrs total on auto!

2lk2w07.png

21biqsk.png

4j2n3d.png

Had to stop at p4 cos was taking too long. :p:D:D

In case you're interested I posted my steps below.
Post edited by 67Special on

Replies

• Options
    I'm more impressed that you sat there for 7 hrs to do this than the actual feat itself
  • Options
    It was On full auto of course! I was sleeping cos it was AM haha
  • Options
    Did JackM get his sims done?
  • YourDudeness
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Did JackM get his sims done?

I've been wondering all day about that myself
  • Options
    JackM was busy autoing the AAT.
  • Options
    Lol we have several resident whipcracker who does their job well. I think jackM will do well to resist saving those crystals today.
  • Options
    You're going to get reported for cheating now
    That damage is incredible
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • JohnTS676
    369 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @67Special Just how do you "stop" when you want to yet keep your damage score??
  • Options
    JohnTS676 wrote: »

Escape
  • Options
    I'd love to see his stats and mods. Could you post screenshots of them?
  • Options
    Your guildies must have hated you lol
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Maul have his leader zeta'd? Curious if it would matter even.

Does Maul unique only add the health when he kills an enemy himself or when any ally does as well? I've seen it say the message when others kill an enemy but his health does not go upnas fast as some other stuff I've seen.
  • Options
    JohnTS676 wrote: »

Escape

This
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I like how Darth Maul casually healed 1.6 mil health from that attack
  • Options
    Impressive now let's see an heroic part of this might be faster than 5 hours
  • 67Special
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    swzoje wrote: »
    I'd love to see his stats and mods. Could you post screenshots of them?

9uxgkw.png
    2ug2fco.png

The arrow is speed primary and triangle crit dmg primary.
  • Options
    Could he solo Heroic?
  • Options
    Could he solo Heroic?

Theoretically he could, but in reality i think maul couldnt do enough damage in fast enough time to be able to raise his 'Max HP' to the desired level on enrage. and also id imagine it would take longer.
  • Options
    What if you surround him with four tanks, and taunt them to buy time?
  • Options
    Could he solo Heroic?

Maybe in some crazy turn meter gain based team? like Ackbar (lead), Scarif Pathfinder, Phasma, Echo, Maul, but I am kind of of doubting anything like that would be able to support him enough for him to get established
  • Options
    You started in P1?
  • Options
    This is really impressive, but how does it work? The only way I can figure it is that you basic attack and one-shot literally everything for the TM refill?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    A brief explanation of my steps in achieving this:

Objective: RAISE MAUL's HP as fast as you can.

Team lineup:

20tovgk.jpg

Or any toon you have that can help topple the tank preferably with AOE and prolong time as much as you can before ENRAGE. Lando and Vader is an alternative.

Mods: - Get your Speed and Offense / Crit. Chance up. (Crit Dmg too if you can will be a bonus)

1. I entered towards the end of p1 (3% left) and finish it off (dont think its necessary but will help a little)

2. In p2 my goal is to topple the tank at every turn and slow it as much as i can to prevent it from going ENRAGE. make sure you slow him with your phasma everytime its available. and also topple it only when the main turret's turn meter is almost full (buys more time)

3. At enrage the health of the tank will be around 90% and your teammates will get killed one by one which leaves you and your evasion RNG.

4. Now you navigate tricky waters, make sure you DONT let the top cannon fire and only use your AOE to boost your low HP (you drain more HP with aoe). The turrets will use expose on you and get your health to yellow and thats when you use your AOE.

5. 85% health on tank and you will notice you absorb the damage better. and you will find a rhythm (mine goes: AOE -> hit top canon twice to kill it and get offense buff -> AOE -> topple. *repeat*) But you wont be able to auto it yet, cos after toppling your default aim is at centre turret, you still have to redirect your aim to top turret after each topple. and i find THIS IS THE MOST TEDIOUS PART.

6. At 80% you should be able to FULL AUTO it. Meaning your aim will be on default position all the time (at centre turret) and you will have top and side cannons firing at you multiple times but your health should be high enough for you not to die.

7. You can leave it alone now

NOTE: in the turn of a phase you will have the griveous dialog box which you have to tap to resume your auto attack. i missed tapping it obviously, cos i was asleep. But when i woke to take a leak i was reminded to tap on the screen lol. it ended on dialog screen of start p4 and i escaped battle after grabbing a few screens.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Is phasma required for more then slow, or would fives work in place of phasma?
  • Options
    What if you surround him with four tanks, and taunt them to buy time?

Maybe, but your tanks need to topple it at every turn to generate enough HP. U will need high dmg tanks to do this. And unless each of your tanks can absorb 3 hits on enrage i dont think its an upgrade on the above high damage toons as partners.
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Could he solo Heroic?

Maybe in some crazy turn meter gain based team? like Ackbar (lead), Scarif Pathfinder, Phasma, Echo, Maul, but I am kind of of doubting anything like that would be able to support him enough for him to get established

Maul has to be the leader for his evasion bonus.
    Is phasma required for more then slow, or would fives work in place of phasma?

i dont have fives geared up i think he will work as well!
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    7JnoxMn.jpg
  • Options
    Nice, mine is ;)
  • Options
    Rizn wrote: »
    Maul have his leader zeta'd? Curious if it would matter even.

Does Maul unique only add the health when he kills an enemy himself or when any ally does as well? I've seen it say the message when others kill an enemy but his health does not go upnas fast as some other stuff I've seen.

No hes not on Zeta yet. Maul adds to his max HP each time he deals damage even AOE damage (it doesnt need to be a killing blow). The only added bonus he gets when he deals a killing blow is he gains Offense Up and 100% turn meter.

Smithie wrote: »
    7JnoxMn.jpg

Smithie DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! D for Dangerous. love this guy. :D
  • Options
    Could he solo Heroic?

Coupled with a bariss zeta probably
  • Options
    This frustrates me. I've been able to rack damage up before with my maul. I can solo the phases but lately I haven't been able to do it. Phase 4 I can no problem but phase 2 I cannot and it's infuriating (I've only pulled it off once). I've been super close which is frustrating! The tank hits me with healing immunity right before it goes in enrage. So I don't get any health back and then I die!! How can I get around this?! It makes me so mad!!!!! My darth maul is 7 stars, has 176 speed. Gear 11. All health mods because I can't get crit damage/chance mods that match the current ones I have on speed. Please help me! Tell me what I'm doing wrong!