Vader zeta question?

Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
I just watched a video where Vader dot returned after a cleanse. His zeta reads "returns after time expires"

Is this WAI?

Replies

• Yes dot's stay as long as he's alive. Tenacity up (Rex yoda Chirrut) can block them before they land. But once they stick they can't be removed
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Kyno wrote: »
    I just watched a video where Vader dot returned after a cleanse. His zeta reads "returns after time expires"

Is this WAI?

It says "whenever damage over time expires on them", the word "time" just refers to the name of the effect
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Is this WAI?

It says "whenever damage over time expires on them", the word "time" just refers to the name of the effect

I never looked at it that way, but I see. I just see expired and removed as 2 different things.
  • Essentially, dots, whether from Vader, boba or Luke lol, are permanent as long as Vader is alive
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Essentially, dots, whether from Vader, boba or Luke lol, are permanent as long as Vader is alive

That's what I have been seeing just want to check if it's wai. Seems like a great skill.
  • It is fun to use for sure, but you need Vader to be pretty fast which is a pain lol