The Pit

I need help. I play the Pit challenge. Someone made me an officer and for a long time, I am the only one that starts the raids. I have no idea what I am doing except that I am running out of raid tickets to launch new raids. Why isn't the leader launching raids and how do I get large amounts of tickets to keep launching them? I don't even know what tiers I should be launching anyway. Thank you

Replies

• Tickets are earned by guild members spending normal and/or cantina energy, up to 600 per day. Days begin and end when the daily guild activity changes. Not having tickets means either not many members or not very active ones. As for which raid, my rule of thumb is to do the highest difficulty you can clear in the amount of time it takes to earn the tickets to open it again. If the gear is too basic from that one, try the next one up until you get close to 150k tickets, then spend them down with easier raids. If activity is a big problem, you might consider finding a new guild that will help you learn and grow as a player?
  • You get more bang for your buck on high tiers so do lvl 6 rancor it'll probably take you 2weeks to finish it so thats only 4k tickets per day
  • Thank you both. How do you join a new guild?
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    If your guild (and leader) is bot active, leave your guild and find a new one to join. If you have active players you want to keep together, make sure they are on your ally list first, and then they can follow you.
  • There's a guild section here for people looking for new places. You would have to leave your old guild (Guild area -> manage, if memory serves) before being able to join a new one.