This are my best characters:
Luminaria 4* stars level 50
Sidius 5* stars level 50
Kylo 4* stars level 49
Savage 4* stars level 49
Talia 4* stars level 49
Chewacca 4* stars level 48
But i have another characters like luke but i doesn't have it in the same level
So give me advices for who are the best 5 to figth in the galactic wars cuz i cant complete it my rivals are 52 or 55 :(

Replies

• Help me!!!!
  • You have also JC.. i know bro, i dont like him too, but you need him for GW.
    For GW, i'd say Lumi Leader, Jc, talia, sidious, kylo. Passive heal very very important.
    if you dont want JC, i have nothing to offer you, i believe that GW require lot of healers and sustain, JC gives it. Im not sure that Lumi+talia will be enough since talia killing herself and you might lose her.
    Thats my suggestion at least, lumi sid kylo will give you enough dmg, lumi jc talia will give you enough sustain.
  • Unfortunately, GW demands two healers minimum. So your Cantina focus should be JC sadly. You don't have to seven star but enough to make him work if you wish to stand a chance in GW (Four stars minimum). You can get his heal cool down to 3 turns, Lumi heal every 2 turns at 50. I never had good luck with Talia, I use her as a lamb to feed Poe teams. Keep getting Lumi and Sid shipments, it will get easier as you progress but for now. Make it a goal to get at least one shipment from GW a day.