How Many Extra Shards are Out There?

I just accidentally purchased 5 for Lumi in the GW Shipments (out of habit) - woops! So I have:

Lumi: +7
Sid: +1

That's it for me. I'm curious where others are at on this. Looking forward to the Shard Shop so I can redeem my little blunder.

Replies

• Welcome to the forum!

And..

Congrats on getting Yoda's toenail!
  • I have over 50 for JC lol
  • What's the shard shop?
  • I just accidentally purchased 5 for Lumi in the GW Shipments (out of habit) - woops! So I have:

Lumi: +7
    Sid: +1

That's it for me. I'm curious where others are at on this. Looking forward to the Shard Shop so I can redeem my little blunder.

People who regularly buy chromium packs have well over 100 shards on 7* characters.

Combined, I'm certain I have well over 700. I've seen huge spenders with well over 1000 on a single character
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    I have 721 on 7star chars and many more than that on chars I haven't leveled.

My underworld police is 4star and 305/65 lol.
    I wonder if you can trade in any shards you haven't used like on chars you don't like.
  • Wow you guys have a lot! You must be more excited for the new shard exchange feature than me. I hope that you can trade in extra shards for characters you don't like - smart move not promoting them.
  • Wow you guys have a lot! You must be more excited for the new shard exchange feature than me. I hope that you can trade in extra shards for characters you don't like - smart move not promoting them.

I doubt you will be able to trade in shards that you can use, it most likely will be extra shards on 7 star toons. Otherwise the potential for abusing the system would be huge!