Galactic war shipments

Sorry if this was already talked about but I was wondering do the shipments change ? Or stay the same and if they stay the same which character would be the best to go after ?

Replies

• I'm going for Luminara first. A good healer should help me get further in the GW.
  • At the moment they're staying the same. Will they change at some point? No one but the game developers will know that, although I'm hoping they will at least give us some warning if they are going to change anything.

I'm also buying Luminara for the reasons Stekcir_Leinad mentioned in his comment.
  • I was also wondering what do you get if you complete all thirteen rounds ? I am at round 7 and my healers are gone . Wonder what the rewards are please
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    There are 12 rounds and the main rewards are war tokens and credits, you also get some training droids and random other stuff. The war tokens are arranged so you get the most if you finish the later fights, I believe 1/3 to 1/2 of them are in the last 3, but I think there's some randomness. So far there has always been one fight that awards 400 in the last 3.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Adding on to what @Qeltar said, if you finish all 12 GW fights you should get a total of 1200 tokens from start to finish.

The final chest gives you 400 tokens, extra credits, crystals, at least one of each skill upgrade material, 1 or 2 6* training droids (unattainable anywhere else in game right now) and a single shard for a random character.

Sounds a bit underwhelming but in reality you're really doing it all for the GW tokens I reckon. But of course the extra credits/skill materials are appreciated :)
  • The GW, when you win all battles, gives you 15 shards of any of the shipments. So basicaly, over a week you farm 95 shards in the best scenario. In a month you can really like 400 shards, but many times you will not even get to 3rd battle with overwhelming opponents 15 levels above you. Cantina has about 20% drop rate, so 200 energy / 8 is like 24 (Approx?) turns or 5 shards (if lucky) for a day, and then 24 * 13 shipment coins ie. Aprox 310 or so. When you have 400 coins you can buy 5 shards. So counting all you may get like 9 shards a day. You can refresh Cantina for 100 crystals, maybe anither 7 shards, like 16 per day, but Cantina shards will not be same character (half and half). While Cantina guves you XP to level up, Galactic does not. But you get another key item, miney to level up chars, like 300k or so, and the training droids which can't be bought.

In War you need to adjust the team to each enemy, and think very carefully. And having a large team help, but it's also no good if you have a lot of weak characters. And you want a huge line up of complementary healers. GW is extremely frustrating as it's one per day, and you may get impossible enemies, but can give you a 6 or 7 stars in a month. Since you need to play, doesn't consume energy, you want to unlock as soon as possible, to get the max out of each days activity.
  • Yes, thinking very carefully is important. Generally I think "Well, this team is 15 levels above mine and I have no hope whatsoever of killing even a single character."
  • I got a Vader shard today in GW! It's my first time winning GW so not sure if this is a daily way to get Vader?
  • I 7*'d Lumi first as- I heartily recommend her as a priority as she's an excellent healer who does decent damage. I'm currently working on Captain Phasma.
  • I beat GW today for the first time but I dont remember getting a shard?
  • And for gw token exchange I alternate between Luminara and Phasma.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I got a Vader shard today in GW! It's my first time winning GW so not sure if this is a daily way to get Vader?

I got one my first war also but after that it's been random. Congrats though
  • The GW, when you win all battles, gives you 15 shards of any of the shipments. So basicaly, over a week you farm 95 shards in the best scenario. In a month you can really like 400 shards, but many times you will not even get to 3rd battle with overwhelming opponents 15 levels above you. Cantina has about 20% drop rate, so 200 energy / 8 is like 24 (Approx?) turns or 5 shards (if lucky) for a day, and then 24 * 13 shipment coins ie. Aprox 310 or so. When you have 400 coins you can buy 5 shards. So counting all you may get like 9 shards a day. You can refresh Cantina for 100 crystals, maybe anither 7 shards, like 16 per day, but Cantina shards will not be same character (half and half). While Cantina guves you XP to level up, Galactic does not. But you get another key item, miney to level up chars, like 300k or so, and the training droids which can't be bought.

In War you need to adjust the team to each enemy, and think very carefully. And having a large team help, but it's also no good if you have a lot of weak characters. And you want a huge line up of complementary healers. GW is extremely frustrating as it's one per day, and you may get impossible enemies, but can give you a 6 or 7 stars in a month. Since you need to play, doesn't consume energy, you want to unlock as soon as possible, to get the max out of each days activity.

You get 17 shipment coins from cantina if you do 3rd/4th lvl missions.

anyways GW thankfully though costs zero energy, only lives, so make sure you read one of the guides about retreating properly etc and you should be good.