Are a team advice please

I just hit lvl 61 and I'm all over the place trying to put together an arena team. I'd appreciate advice for a good composition. Something I can achieve by the time I hit 70 (although immediate solutions are nice too). So here's what I got:

Purple geared and leveled:
7 star: Lumi
6 star: Ahsoka, JC. Ventriss
5 star: Geo Soldier, Mace
4 star: Leia, Night sister Initiate, Savage, Talia, Barris

About to unlock Sid and Daka
Unlocked but not leveled toons of interest: 4 star: Nute, Cad Bane, Darth Maul. 3 star QGJ and Kit

I'm hoping on Leia being farmable soon but if not, I don't think she will be an option at end game. Same with Maul and Cad Bane

Thanks in advance for your help.

Replies

• Based on what you have today, I would use: Lumi, Leia, JC, GS and either Maul or Sid. Sid can be leveled from 4* fast thankfully. Maul is a beast to play against the dumb AI but his main problem is it takes a miracle to keep him alive long enough on defense for him to get even one turn in. If you had Poe I would use Maul, but since you dont use Sid as soon as he is purpled up.
  • I do have a 3 star Poe and he's semi leveled and geared but he's competing with shards from Daka and a QGJ future. So if I changed course and leveled up Poe, what mix then ?