Best Kenobi team without Chaze?

Prev1
Just like the title suggest, if I want to put together the best kenobi team (as leader or not), without using chirrut or baze, who would you suggest?

Cheers all!

Replies

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Put in Wiggs and 5s, and Zarriss.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • He can be exciting with Clones, great leader for them, makes 5 a tank.
    The Alliance - Alpha. IGN Clintman.
    Are you in my Arena Shard? Want to join our Discord PVP channel? PM me.
  • I'm going to put in on a Zeta'd Qui-Gon team with Anakin, Aayla and Yoda.

If you can also Zeta Yoda, then that team looks ridiculous! Saw a video with Zeta'd QGJ and Yoda's Battle Meditation with GK, Anakin and Aayla and it was a foresight fest! Get them all sped up and QGJ's lead makes them just get a ton of attacks.
  • Qgj zeta can't beat barriss zeta so don't waste your zetas. They can't take health down. Clones, Phasma can't either. Barriss zeta butchered the zeta update because it eliminates zeta's from even being considered. Needs massive balance.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    chuckwing wrote: »
    Qgj zeta can't beat barriss zeta so don't waste your zetas. They can't take health down. Clones, Phasma can't either. Barriss zeta butchered the zeta update because it eliminates zeta's from even being considered. Needs massive balance.

I still think QGJ Zeta is the way to go if you also have Kenobi. Plus, I have a feeling Barris Zeta is going to get nerfed where the abilities will go away upon her death.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Qgj zeta can't beat barriss zeta so don't waste your zetas. They can't take health down. Clones, Phasma can't either. Barriss zeta butchered the zeta update because it eliminates zeta's from even being considered. Needs massive balance.

Quick question about that Barriss Zeta, would it be worth it putting her into a rebel team? Or does she specifically shine with GK and 5's type teams? Just wondering about who to zeta next and thinking of a total PITA team with Jyn Zeta L, Chaze, Barriss, and K2
  • MoBlaq wrote: »

Quick question about that Barriss Zeta, would it be worth it putting her into a rebel team? Or does she specifically shine with GK and 5's type teams? Just wondering about who to zeta next and thinking of a total PITA team with Jyn Zeta L, Chaze, Barriss, and K2

She is best with Kenobi lead and chaze. But if you don't have chaze, she is still great on kenobi lead. Pretty sure 95% of teams couldn't beat Kenobi, Barriss zeta and Fives, just them three. Barriss is not good on offense though. She is a time killer meant to run out the clock, which she is disturbingly good at. If you want a team to camp up top, then Barriss is your team. But she won't be getting you through solid zeta teams.
  • MoBlaq wrote: »
    Bariss zeta should be used in high health teams, kinda rules out rebels.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Monxie wrote: »
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    Bariss zeta should be used in high health teams, kinda rules out rebels.

Thats the point of using Jyn Zeta L and Chaze with K2. All those taunts to fight through with counter tanks that regen protection with hots provided by Chirrut. If they cant kill Jyn off the bat she has a good chance of rezzing a tank as well
  • KyloRey wrote: »
    I'm going to put in on a Zeta'd Qui-Gon team with Anakin, Aayla and Yoda.

If you can also Zeta Yoda, then that team looks ridiculous! Saw a video with Zeta'd QGJ and Yoda's Battle Meditation with GK, Anakin and Aayla and it was a foresight fest! Get them all sped up and QGJ's lead makes them just get a ton of attacks.

Don't waste your time, all the positives gives Chaze target practice.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • RiseOfBoxandthefuzz
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I run this team with Vader(z) and Sid(z) and it just melts through any team with a zetaed Barris. She can't keep up to all of those dots. Kenobi is an important part of this team as he can cleanse, give crit immunity, and foresight (especially to Shoretrooper). It also has its way with Chaze.
    Eoj6Awe.jpg
  • Am planning on zetaing vader just because of Barriss. That is the team I am goin for exactly @RiseOfBoxandthefuzz

How do you do against qgj and maul zetas?
  • Haven't faced a Maul zeta yet but it's very effective against QGJ zeta.
  • I have gk in my line up under maul/ep/sf/anakin. Very strong combo.
    Also used gk/5s/aayla/yoda/anakin. Can still get to 1 but it dropped to around 15 over night. Needed to sub qgj for aayla against chaze teams.
  • Dcmone1
    62 posts Member
    Instead of making a new thread, with the exact same question, I'll bump this one!
    So.... a couple of months later - what's some good Rex and kenobi teams without chaze? Is barris still worth it?
    Dc - RoF
  • Check_It
    376 posts Member
    I've had tremendous success with Rex lead, gk, boba and wiggs. Gets me past zaul, zQGJ, chazes and all alike.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Rex lead, Zarriss, Kenobi and a couple of toons that can lay out some damage. That's a legit team. Viable options for the 4th, and 5th spot are Anakin, Nihilus, Boba Fett, EP, Kylo Ren, and Wiggs.
  • Check_It wrote: »
    I've had tremendous success with Rex lead, gk, boba and wiggs. Gets me past zaul, zQGJ, chazes and all alike.

Interesting team combo, if someone could get into a HAAT guild early they might have this team running even before zetas start to appear on their arena, and it uses three of the five toons from the standard Rebels+Boba teams that many second accounts use to dominate low level play.
  • Zaul (L)
    B2
    Kenobi
    Vader
    Palp

It is worth an idea. B)
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Dcmone1 wrote: »
    Instead of making a new thread, with the exact same question, I'll bump this one!
    So.... a couple of months later - what's some good Rex and kenobi teams without chaze? Is barris still worth it?

I'd actually try GK (L), zBarriss, Fives, Rex and Nihilus. You have 2 team cleansers and a healer and Fives can spam Speed Down on your opponents, which makes Nihilus' Drain Force work 100% of the time and reduces his cool down to Annihilate fast.
  • Rex lead
    GK
    Nihilus
    Boba
    Zarriss

• KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    Rex lead
    GK
    Nihilus
    Boba
    Zarriss

So how do you do with this team? Was considering putting a Zeta on Barriss. I have the rest of this team. Does it work well against zMaul? The team comp certainly looks promising although not sure there is enough tankiness to keep Nihilus around to Annihilate multiple times.
    Rex lead
    GK
    Nihilus
    Boba
    Zarriss

So how do you do with this team? Was considering putting a Zeta on Barriss. I have the rest of this team. Does it work well against zMaul? The team comp certainly looks promising although not sure there is enough tankiness to keep Nihilus around to Annihilate multiple times.

Top 3 everyday, fight Zauls pretty much every fight, lol, team was put together just to beat Zaul teams

Zarriss was the last piece, she keeps everyone alive longer, helps GK a lot because Maul lays a beating on him
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Rex lead
    GK
    Nihilus
    Boba
    Zarriss

Top 3 everyday, fight Zauls pretty much every fight, lol, team was put together just to beat Zaul teams

Zarriss was the last piece, she keeps everyone alive longer, helps GK a lot because Maul lays a beating on him

Okay, thanks for the reply. I'll think about running that team, although I also place Top 3 pretty much every day without a Zeta'd Barriss.
    Rex lead
    GK
    Nihilus
    Boba
    Zarriss

Okay, thanks for the reply. I'll think about running that team, although I also place Top 3 pretty much every day without a Zeta'd Barriss.

Yeah, me to, I just get bored and try new teams

That's the fun part of them game to me
  • Dcmone1
    62 posts Member
    Rex lead
    GK
    Nihilus
    Boba
    Zarriss

A guild mate just recommended this too. Thanks!
    Dc - RoF
    Dcmone1 wrote: »

I'd actually try GK (L), zBarriss, Fives, Rex and Nihilus. You have 2 team cleansers and a healer and Fives can spam Speed Down on your opponents, which makes Nihilus' Drain Force work 100% of the time and reduces his cool down to Annihilate fast.

Rex is definitely your best leader there because he speeds everybody else up and your Nihilus can easily go before an opposing Nihilus. 5's as a tank isn't all that great at this point, opposing Nihilus take him down easily. Especially now with 4x speed game play, stall teams are less relevant.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Rex lead
    GK
    Nihilus
    Boba
    Zarriss

Yeah, me to, I just get bored and try new teams

That's the fun part of them game to me

Yeah, just looking for that team that can be the hard counter to zMaul teams. That way I can lock out most of my Arena shard at the top. :D
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    Rex, DN, GK, Zylo, Boba
This discussion has been closed.