Hit the GW Wall. Help Needed.

Hello community!

Hit a bit of a wall in GW and started having a little trouble getting past rank #150 in the Arena, so I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help advise on ways to help bump up my team and what would be best to complement my current characters...

The most used toons I have are:
Sid 6*, G7
Kylo 6* G6
GS 4*, G7
Phasma 5*, G6
Vader 4*, G7
Fives 4*, G7
Rey 4*, G6
Lumi 5*, G6
Poe 4*, G6
Fett 4*, G6
I also have a QGJ at 2*, could possibly grind away on him as he's now viable without the Chrome packs.

Looking for something 'unique' and more damaged based, I find healers just slow down a defeat against hard-hitters!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers!

Replies

• Options
    Unfortunately for GW you really need healers. It's a lot easier to last 12 rounds with a good Lumi and JC healing every couple turns.

What's nice about Lumi in arena is that she does hit hard and her special has a useful debuff, plus she has a good heal if you need it. She's not unique, though. Unique will only get you so far in arena. You'll need to use the best characters to really excel.

I believe Talia is underrated. Her heal comes with a turn meter boost and she self heals a little. Ashoka heals (maybe) while doing damage. Luke hits hard and isn't used quite as much and has a chance to stun. FOST is a slightly different version of 5's that hits a bit harder but doesn't counter as well and has a crappy second skill.
  • Options
    @garublador Thanks for your help! For GW I'll aim to get Lumi up to 7* and then swing for Talia at a later date.

For Arena, I was thinking something along the lines of:
    Sid (L), GS, Lumi, Poggle, Poe/Luke
    With the possibility of swapping out Poe (still undecided on him currently).
    I'm guessing this can be somewhat decent until the game evolves and shifts again?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I run Lumi and JC all the time in GW and often Daka at the 3-4 last battles. I think it's pretty difficukt to win GW consustently at 60+ without good healing