How I Play

So I'm lvl 57 currently and my team is doing great with Catina and GW but I'm like stuck in the range of 450-350 in the Arena side of things which is really annoying.
So I was thinking of changing my Arena team up a bit. My team is currently (don't laugh cause I got low star levels :"( ) 5(star) Phasma(name) 6(gear lvl, just one dang gear PEICE AWAY) leader, 5 Lumi 7, 5 Sid 6, 5 JC 6, 4 Poe 6

So these team actually gets me through GW every time, in fact I haven't failed a GW since I first got Lumi. How I play with these team is I Rush a target player( usually someone like Daka, Lumi, or Sid in that order) then the other team will use a taunt and an AOE the ill use a Poe taunt and an Phasma victory march(advantage) and I'll finish of their taunt. Then their Phasma will use his advantage thing and badly hurt Poe, so I'll use either a JC or Lumi heal and Sid and Phasma both use their AOE's. The after that it is usually gg. This works in cantina as well but the targets are usually B2 super droids or OOM battle droids.

This is not working very well for me in arena though because all my oppents are a much higher power level than mine and they usually kill Poe which leaves the rest of the team open for attack.

So what I've been doing is farming Kylo shards from 4c cantina battle and using the tokens to get 5555's and in GW I'm buying Lumi then Phasma shards and in arena I'm getting Sid shards. In the regular battles I always do the Dooku and 5555's battle and try to get the Lumi battles to. I already have a 3 Dooku 6 but his star lvl is just to low so I'm trying to promote him and working to unlock the cantina battle of his. Any advice for me would be thanked and also if your wanna try out this squad for your GW then feel free because it always works for me

Replies