When's the next tournament? I'm trying to stay under 80

I placed 2 in the Jyn tournament. But that will not be the case once I hit the 80-85 bracket. Which is completely wrong. I'm trying to hold off using any energy, because I'm about to hit 80.

The brackets should be 80-84 and a separate for 85.

Any rumours on the next tournament?

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I believe they are going to rework them, so it could be awhile but don't quote me on that.
  • Probably not in a while. They need to figure out the issue about cheaters.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Aug.... I just can't say it.
  • scuba wrote: »

I am 50% optimistic, so I say April.
  • My question is if they are going to rework them are they going to not let us farm for these toons in the mean time cause i am sure plenty of people bought the Rogue one pack like i did hoping to farm some of them through the tourneys. I dont want it to be a year later and id ont have Jyn or Chirrut or Cassian 7* by then.
  • We won't know where they are farmable until they let us know. Im hoping that as most people hate tournaments and hopefully there will be enough competion from the new star wars game - force arena they make them easily farmable.

I have only played force arena an hour or so and already have characters from the rebels tv show and rogue one. I would really like these in GoH but there are no rebels in the game and the rogue one characters are tournament only so I was not able to get any of them.
  • lordson86 wrote: »
    I placed 2 in the Jyn tournament. But that will not be the case once I hit the 80-85 bracket. Which is completely wrong. I'm trying to hold off using any energy, because I'm about to hit 80.

The brackets should be 80-84 and a separate for 85.

Any rumours on the next tournament?

Doesn't matter, at some point you will hit cap and will be lumped with everyone else that has been playing for over a year and spent 10s of thousands. At least you have a few of the tournament toons. Stinks worst for those that just hit cap when first one rolled out.

They know there are a lot of issues and they are wildly unpopular so I would be very surprised if they keep them exactly the same, they eventually changed T6 AAT but it took quite a while.

Dealing with cheaters is tough and expensive from a technical perspective, my bet is their solution is to avoid the problem by changing the format.
  • If you hold off on leveling, your arena shard will outpace you and roflstomp you. An Omega a day is better than the tournament rewards. And that's just one of the goodies that level 80 offers (next level credit heist is another).
  • WhalesLikeBroda
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Hahahahaha this forum is so funny.
  • scuba wrote: »

Let me help you ...ust :smile: