How to defeat this specific squad? ZetaVader(L)

So, there is this squad on my shard, and I can win, but I also lose. I am just trying to find the very best squad to beat it on offense (not 100% guaranteed, I know):

zetaVader (L)
GK
Boba
Chirrut
Baze

What would be your top squad to beat it?
What would the best option without a zeta toon?

Replies

• Rex lead
    Or empire team with ep/shore/tfp/b2 plus another
    What team do you use now?
  • Have two chars that can put tenacity up - ie yoda rex chirrut.

As long as tenacity up is up before vader goes u pretty much just neutered his zeta ability.

Then it is just a matter of grinding down the rest of the toons, a boba makes short work of Chirrut or baze when they have like 4-6 buffs up
  • At the moment I use

Wedge(L)
    Biggs
    Kenobi
    Chirrut
    Baze

But this squad sucks.
  • Can be hard to have tenacity up cos baze gains a lot of turn meter and dispels all of it straight away. Try and sub kenobi for raid han and see how you go... Its a downgrade for sure, but if u are successful in stunning baze, then ur chirrut can tenacity up without fear (obviously make sure ur chirrut is faster than boba and vader, which should not be too difficult).
  • Try boba to ability block Vader , chirrut and baze
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    theHejiN wrote: »
    At the moment I use

Wedge(L)
    Biggs
    Kenobi
    Chirrut
    Baze

But this squad sucks.

Your squad sucks? It is super OP how it can even suck? It's scary, the 2 Broken Rebel Duos and Kenobi, god of Defense
  • I'd try Rex lead, Boba, Chaze and B2.

With Rex and Chirrut you can get tenacity up before Vader even before opponent Baze moves, B2 and Baze take care of the retribution and Boba is there for Executions and ability blocks