Lets stop the GW whining. Guide.

13Next

Replies

• President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Post has been removed.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Once I adjusted to the new GW I haven't lost yet. Seemed incredibly hard at first but it's really not.

Usually there is one really hard fight which requires a team change and maybe a couple characters lost.

People flamed the OP so much now he's just taunting you lol

I've seen seriously toxic forums before but this one is getting out of control. Perhaps mods need to give out some "time outs".
  • Only for you.
    Perhaps you will learn something still. Like to add healer or give up for that dooku since he good for 1 fight and losing his power afterwards.

You can make your own ignore bottun and not comment here again. Whine by yourself, im getting sick of this
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Once I adjusted to the new GW I haven't lost yet. Seemed incredibly hard at first but it's really not.

Usually there is one really hard fight which requires a team change and maybe a couple characters lost.

People flamed the OP so much now he's just taunting you lol

I've seen seriously toxic forums before but this one is getting out of control. Perhaps mods need to give out some "time outs".

The OP created a thread specifically to get under the skin of people that can't finish GW. It was never meant to be a guide. What did you expect? I'm still waiting on that ignore button. is there one? I don't want to see this jerkwad again
  • Many things said / posted here are intended to get under others skin.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    @SidiousIsPikachu
    Lumi basicly the same as Barriss, have you been drinking terpetine or something?

Only thing thats the same is the heal % of lumi/barris health on start on each of there turn, my lvl 67 7* Lumi has 11273 health, barriss lvl 67 4* has 14619 both fully geared, and barris also got the chance to heal when striking ( not hitting also counts, and it's not a bug), lumi has a propper heal, where barriss have health equelizer and poor healing, lumi grants dodge to the team and barriss grants max health to the team, and I can go on for days how different those two are

Barriss is an extreme good GW leader, and us that have her are blazing trough GW, but others have to farm her, and she is a *female dog* to farm, node DB 5C and 5E, and in cantina battle 6A when your lvl 69.
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Only for you.
    Perhaps you will learn something still. Like to add healer or give up for that dooku since he good for 1 fight and losing his power afterwards.

You can make your own ignore bottun and not comment here again. Whine by yourself, im getting sick of this

Good point. You are a waste of time.
  • To get under the skin...
    Or open your eyes that the meta which works in pvp dont work in gw.
    Your fast team losing after while, while my 4 turn cooldown on barris finishing in same fight, Since i play so slow and safe.
    You going into next battle unready.
    Im going in perfactly full, calm and confident.
    Facing harder team? Sure. Lets retreat, weak them with sacrifice team, and go back to win again, slowly, and with time to recover for next team.
  • Only for you.

Good point. You are a waste of time. I hope you lose all your data. Goodbye jackass

You should edit that.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    @SidiousIsPikachu
    Lumi basicly the same as Barriss, have you been drinking terpetine or something?

Only thing thats the same is the heal % of lumi/barris health on start on each of there turn, my lvl 67 7* Lumi has 11273 health, barriss lvl 67 4* has 14619 both fully geared, and barris also got the chance to heal when striking ( not hitting also counts, and it's not a bug), lumi has a propper heal, where barriss have health equelizer and poor healing, lumi grants dodge to the team and barriss grants max health to the team, and I can go on for days how different those two are

Barriss is an extreme good GW leader, and us that have her are blazing trough GW, but others have to farm her, and she is a *female dog* to farm, node DB 5C and 5E, and in cantina battle 6A when your lvl 69.

You're right, but lumi doing much more dmg, so you can leave 1 dmger out for another healer like asajj,daka (farmable easy) or talia that all have.
    And like that, you keep the balance.
  • @President_Scroob
    You got a guide, you just unwilling to listen.
    Get a BALANCED team, who can sustain.
    Not too strong so you refresh your skills, not too weak so you can actually win, sacrifice when needed.
    Your 2 healers isnt enough,your dooku is not helpful for long term, swap with tank or healer.

If you'll do this you win, im sure.
    Otherwise, this thread showing 1 thing: barris is best champion ever. (and i leave her out in pvp, typical stupid move from a noob like md) causing 4 f2p champions to be unbeatable for 3 weeks.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    well, they are easy team, with worse overall stats and stars (im 31 stars overall, they 30). and bad toons yes.

Well, glad we got that straight. Yes, GW is easy when you face easy teams.
    bronze pack barris.

So your advice for people to stop "whining" about GW is to get lucky with easy opponent draws and get lucky bronzium drops. Thanks for the "guide", very handy.
    When you face a team that is actually hard -- one that will kill off 2 or 3 of your guys before you get 1 of theirs into the yellow, no matter what combination you try -- you will understand.

battle 10 today I had:
    All level 66

7* Sid
    7* Phasma
    7* Kylo
    6* lumi
    4* FOTP

yeah. Come back when you have a hard team. I get at least 2 7* from battle 7 on

^ This.
    The reason I recently opened a discussion on this forum asking for GW advice as it now seems almost impossible for me to clear (baring in mind I was passing through GW battles every day with ease post level 60) is due to the fact that I'm getting super strong teams on my 9th or 10th GW battle. They're always 4 or 5 toons that are 7* and gear 7 or 8. @SidiousIsPikachu Heck, the dude that posted this is getting ONE 7* toon in his FINAL battle. I get 7* toon as early as the 5/6th batte. You'll be the one that comes back "whining" in a week or two when you have to deal with squads that have 5 7* toons as early as the 9th batte. Stop being so narrow minded.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Savage Oppress? And Talia? Phasma only at 5*?
    Try again when you face a team that's actually difficult. Until then, don't deny others' experiences based on ones you've had that are not the same.
    ETA: Based on your reserves, you have spent hundreds of dollars on this game (or have been really, really lucky). You might consider that others haven't.

@Qeltar I couldn't agree more with this comment it's nice to see everyone is not as narrow minded as the individual that posted this thread. He gets a medicore squad in his final battle and calls GW easy and tells everyone to stop whining. Yeah, I'll stop whining the day I stop getting 5 7* teams in my 9th or 10th battle, most of which include the likes of Poe etc
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited January 2016
  • Dirlyn wrote: »
    because everyone has a Barris to use.... right? way to brag your spending

+1 exactly. She heals as leader and heals when she hits. There are worse people tho. Ive had people say "well i have lumi, JC and Barris and i make it through easy". Its like, well without the best healer in the game, and the AI damage buff of the same toons u have, it makes it hard to win fights
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Barris is SO easy to farm. I'll get right on that.
    MaceMazer wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Savage Oppress? And Talia? Phasma only at 5*?
    Try again when you face a team that's actually difficult. Until then, don't deny others' experiences based on ones you've had that are not the same.
    ETA: Based on your reserves, you have spent hundreds of dollars on this game (or have been really, really lucky). You might consider that others haven't.

@Qeltar I couldn't agree more with this comment it's nice to see everyone is not as narrow minded as the individual that posted this thread. He gets a medicore squad in his final battle and calls GW easy and tells everyone to stop whining. Yeah, I'll stop whining the day I stop getting 5 7* teams in my 9th or 10th battle, most of which include the likes of Poe etc

He swears up and down that he is F2P.
  • Closing this thread.

There's no ignore button, but please ignore the thread or poster altogether.

FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.