Military Might Details?

Hey I tried searching and couldn't find the answers on here.

I wasn't around the last time so can someone explain the format a bit more (not number of waves or what toons you use). More specifically:

How many attempts per day?
How many days does it last?
Idea of the number drops per attempt (noticed it shows both empire shards and gear)?

I know I just need to wait 8 more hours but if someone remembers please let me know. Thanks folks!

Replies

• Not trying to be a tool, but just do a search. EA couldn't even be bothered to add the two empire toons that have been in the game for over 3 months, so I doubt they've changed the event at all since the last time.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • No worries, I tried doing a search for it but could't get all the answers so I figured others might want the same info since its just around the corner
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65098/game-updates-8-30-2016

Assume the worst hope for the best.
    Assume you get a single battle and do the highest tier possible. Hope you get attempts per teir. Use this logic on any and every event that they release from now till the end of time.

Rewards were not great but better than droid event because well gear.

Don't take a non-taunter to a stun fight.

You have been warned/informed.
  • There are two or three videos on YouTube, just search "Military Might".

I found the one were Remon commentates informative, not sure if the vids will assist your query regarding refreshes, days etc..

I do know you can retreat from the 8 tier event and try again, you can do this as many times as you need.

Good luck champ..

Peace ✌
    “Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Last time I think we got 3 fights per day regardless of difficulty, don't be expecting any good drops either
  • I get 10 vader shards so im happy :)
  • It was super hard last time
  • scuba wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65098/game-updates-8-30-2016

Assume the worst hope for the best.
    Assume you get a single battle and do the highest tier possible. Hope you get attempts per teir. Use this logic on any and every event that they release from now till the end of time.

Rewards were not great but better than droid event because well gear.

Don't take a non-taunter to a stun fight.

You have been warned/informed.

Until they change it so that you cant retry once you lose the battle :)
  • Hopefully they fixed the bugs. Ackbar's leader ability didn't work, and half the time Leia had "bonus attack" flash over her, she just stood there.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • From what I remember you could do each tier twice, pretty sure that's how the assault battles work. Be careful and don't take my word on it they may have changed it since then but I'd assume it will stay the same
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    1) To my knowledge, you could retreat and try again but were otherwise limited to 3 attempts per day.
    2) Wedge was not readily accessible last time, should make any team with him breeze through the first tier.
    3) Rex was not readily accessible either, good alternative to AA for cleanses.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • What I'd like to know is if you complete all tiers will you be able to do it again or will it go away like yoda event once complete. Would hate to complete it and then next month or so they add shore shards and wouldn't be able to do it again
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    WR4TH0R wrote: »
    What I'd like to know is if you complete all tiers will you be able to do it again or will it go away like yoda event once complete. Would hate to complete it and then next month or so they add shore shards and wouldn't be able to do it again

Believe it is repeatable, think this makes the third time it's been around?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Thanks APX.
  • I remember it being very difficult and I think all 8 teirs were all in 1 battle not split up like Yoda event
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    I get 10 vader shards so im happy :)

Those of us who have Vader at 7*,but could use some Shore or TFP shards aren't quite as delighted.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Wish they would've at least added in shoretrooper and tfp in the rewards as a minimal update.