What are you farming in Fleet Shipments?

Prev1
Monxie
559 posts Member
edited January 2017
With the broad specrum of available blueprints in Fleet Shipments, what are you farming there?

Personally going for zetas and Slave 1.

Replies

• Nothing. I just collect rewards to buy shards and gear. 4 away from S1 but I don't "farm" it. Ships is a waste.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I speeded up wedge farming in order to get palp to 7*. And brought one sun fac shard a day after that coupled with guild store and now have 7* SF. Now I'm exclusively going for ships as there's bound to be more content around ships in the future, so if you're not doing some shop farming you'll be behind big time. Once i have a fleet ready at 6/7*, I'll maybe start on some characters like rex or grevious. Until I get zetas on farm I'm spending all fleet and GW on ships.
    currently have Slave I wiggs ships sun fac ship JC ahsoka TF and bistan U wing. Will replace U wing with scimitar once jnunlock maul from guild store.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Built my ships up to do tarkin challenge and now only zetas.
  • Oootini wrote: »
    I speeded up wedge farming in order to get palp to 7*. And brought one sun fac shard a day after that coupled with guild store and now have 7* SF. Now I'm exclusively going for ships as there's bound to be more content around ships in the future, so if you're not doing some shop farming you'll be behind big time. Once i have a fleet ready at 6/7*, I'll maybe start on some characters like rex or grevious. Until I get zetas on farm I'm spending all fleet and GW on ships.
    currently have Slave I wiggs ships sun fac ship JC ahsoka TF and bistan U wing. Will replace U wing with scimitar once jnunlock maul from guild store.
    Yeah, it feels like we'll see events and raids which require quality ships in the future. I think people who don't farm ships at all are taking a big risk. However, the GW ships combined with Slave 1 provide a good base. Even though it's not a super fast farming, it won't take THAT long to get 7* ships via GW. Receiving plenty of free U-wing blueprints obviously helped a lot too.

• Zetas, Slave 1 and Scimitar. After I get my first zeta, which is soon, I'll concentrate bringing my ships up to 5*.
  • Ships until I've got the good ones 7*. Then I won't feel bad about wasting it on zetas when I still have ships to farm.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • I realized quickly that getting the DS ships to get to zetas was extremely important, though I learned that later than I wanted. After farming a lot of ships, I am farming ITF to 6* and wedge to 6*. After that will be Biggs to 6* and Ashoka to 6*. Then GSol and Umbaran to 6*. Somewhere in all that farming is unlocking Slave1.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    any dark side ship that i havent gotten to 4 star and vader
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Farmed Wedge, Rex, and Vader to 7*. Now farming blueprints for challenges.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Poe's X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Vader, Maul, and Sun Fac
  • Finished off Vader and Sun Fac... now clones and zetas.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Slave 1, Scimitar and Rex and Maul shards. Other blueprints come from GW.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Every clone and zam wessell
  • Slave 1, grevious, Vader, and then whatever ship I am close to promoting
  • Zetas bro!! Zetas for days.

Zetas that take days to frkn farm
  • Rex Arc-170, Scimitar. Will eventually get slave
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Combination of ships, gear (cuffs) and vader shards
  • Slave 1, Cuffs and Guns, occasional Rex or SF if in close to promoting. Can farm 10-15 cuffs a day is just magical compared to before
  • CLONES! They're gonna make SWGOH Great Again #MSGA
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Built my ships up to do tarkin challenge and now only zetas.

Bam
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I have all the available fleet characters at 7* already. Nobody left to farm, so I'm working on ships and zetas.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Slave 1 and now Zetas
  • Disappointment
  • Disappointment

That's easily farmable at multiple locations in the game. I usually get it by accident when I'm trying to farm stun cuffs.
  • Got Vader and Maul to 7* through FS. Also doing Slave 1 (57/100), Scimitar (62/85) and Rex (85/100). I've bought gear too when it's been a situation where the purchase gives me enough to craft something
  • I'm farming rex,sun fac,cody,slave 1,rex arc 170,tie fighter,first order tie fighter,clone sergant arc 170,umbran Starfighter and sun facs ship
  • Since ships release I have done a 7* rex and a 50/100 6* SF (both level 1 gear 1 since I have no TDs to spare)
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I have purchased blueprints from fleet shipments for Rex's ship and the Slave I every single time they show up, and they are at 6/85 and 0/100, respectively. They rarely show up for me, after I unlocked both by spending crystals. It's been slow going since then.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Zetas and Rex's ship. Only need 4 more zeta mats for my first set! Then back to working towards the challenge.