screwy mechanics

So I'm playing the challenges table, doing the teir three battles of money droid deal, same charectors I have to use, a lil annoying but I like the challenge, I play the game using best strategy as I can before I face Darth mail I make sure my health is full or close to full, and all rush attacks are completely cooled down, I use the same start each time and I win some but loose alot when Darth mail takes all hp no big deal that's why I save my rushes for, but then the droid supports take an extra turn taking out both healers and then Darth maul finishes the last person, I've even had Darth mail continuously hit after my first charector attacks non of my other two get to attack. My question is any one else noticing this and if so developers need to explain why they would put a screwy mechanic in the game. Makes no sense what so ever.

Replies

• 1. It's Savage Opress, not Darth Maul.
    2. Kill the Droids first, before you attack Savage.
  • 3. Make sure you have at least one healer, and only heal after his massive attack that reduces everyone's health to 1.
  • Thanks for the advice I already knew those stratigies, I just needed to upgrade my charectors, lol. But the advice is well appreciated and hopefully helpful for others.
  • 1. It's Savage Opress, not Darth Maul.
    2. Kill the Droids first, before you attack Savage.

Definitely do not kill the droids first. Weaken them to the point where they will take one hit to kill them. When you do kill them they actually heal your entire team. So:
    1 weaken droids
    2 attack, hopefully stun or debuff Savage
    3 get hit to 1hp per team member
    4 aoe attack with whoever, it takes out both droids and hurts savage, this heals you a bit
    5 heal again
    6 heal again
    7 attack Savage until he is dead
    8 Victory!!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Cosmic, that advice works on Tier I but not Tier II, because in between your steps 3 and 4 each droid will attack, costing you two party members. They don't attack on Tier I.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Cosmic, that advice works on Tier I but not Tier II, because in between your steps 3 and 4 each droid will attack, costing you two party members. They don't attack on Tier I.

I'm pretty sure I've used it before on that challenge on teir 2. I'll check tomorrow when I'll probably get it (YAY Sundays!)

Maybe try stunning them or using attacks which will reduce their turn meters.

Also, you still get the same reward in challenges for having 1 hero survive as you would for having all heroes surviving.*

*I think
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Cosmic, that advice works on Tier I but not Tier II, because in between your steps 3 and 4 each droid will attack, costing you two party members. They don't attack on Tier I.

Just tried it and you're right. But I'm sure I've beaten that challenge before on teir 2.
  • Slushie wrote: »
    3. Make sure you have at least one healer, and only heal after his massive attack that reduces everyone's health to 1.
    No, weaken the Droids to where they only require one hit to finish as they provide a team heal.

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    for tier 2, you need to build speed with your gear. I constantly failed it because the droids go right after oppress.

alternatively you could also invest in stun skills or skills that decrease turn meter
    mighty chlorians