No 1 team comps

Just seeing what the other shards top tier are running. My shard no 1 and 2 are running:
Poe
Geo Soldier
QGJ
Sid leader
FOTP

Tough hard hitting team. even with RNG on my side this team is vicious. The chance for FOTP to be called to assist is high.

Replies

• Oh sometimes for good measure Rey is in there, with a QGJ assist, you are looking at 10k dmg from Rey.
  • I switch FOTP out with Leia and Rey. But my Rey is only 5*. If I ever get her to 7* watch out..
  • the assists are incredible with this set up, you are guaranteed to lose 1 toon in the opening if Rey or FOTP assist and then Poe is in motion. His taunt isn't that bad, but expose allows for a 2-3 toon loss wallop next turn. It becomes a matter who's Poe goes first. Wish there was a protection toon, with a skill like limit incoming damage to no more than 50% per damage taken per turn. 1 shots remind of early arena.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    #1 Guy on my server WiFi runs this setup. Though he switched it up with Poe as lead and maxed out leader ability for additional potency, than swaps out Sid with Poggle. It's a brutal setup, even when my Poe goes first the assists are amazing, I was just wishing the other day QGJ was available, and was preparing 86 as a alternative until the announcement yesterday.
  • Yes, QGJ becoming available to the masses was great news. He has been a perennial favorite for the whales. What i found intriguing was that other whale only characters have fallen from meta. I haven't seen much of maul, Ben, and Lando. Leia I see here and There, though AI handles her poorly.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Natok205 wrote: »
    Yes, QGJ becoming available to the masses was great news. He has been a perennial favorite for the whales. What i found intriguing was that other whale only characters have fallen from meta. I haven't seen much of maul, Ben, and Lando. Leia I see here and There, though AI handles her poorly.

I have not found Leia to be as good as FOTP or Rey. I do see some pretty powerful teams still using OB1 with these 2, Poe, and GS.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    EM650 wrote: »
    Natok205 wrote: »
    Yes, QGJ becoming available to the masses was great news. He has been a perennial favorite for the whales. What i found intriguing was that other whale only characters have fallen from meta. I haven't seen much of maul, Ben, and Lando. Leia I see here and There, though AI handles her poorly.

I have not found Leia to be as good as FOTP or Rey. I do see some pretty powerful teams still using OB1 with these 2, Poe, and GS.

By the time Leia finishes her vanishing act the game is over.