*VIDEO* Heroic AAT Phase 1 TMR Team - 65% 2.6M Damage

Prev1
Josh_K
1150 posts Member
edited January 2017
As promised, I've recorded a snippet of my latest attempt on P1 as people have been asking to see the team in play.

The final score is just over 65% and 2.6M damage. I had some bad RNG at the start and in the middle but also managed to drop another 10% (after the video ends) using the last 2 GG turns.

I changed up a couple of mods to make Jyn and Teebo faster. Also removed CD mods on everyone except TFP.

JE09eWb.jpg
MNGQY2D.jpg

If you get lost on the count, watch for when the adds get 100% TM, that's the 7th hit.

Replies

  • Atta boy :) grats buddy, brainstorming and excellent execution paid off :)
  • Nice OP!

    Btw, My name is Josh last name starts with a K also :lol:
  • Interesting. How do you get so many hits on GG without him taking a turn? He gets 100% TM after taking 7 hits, so I thought he would take a turn after the 7th hit regardless...? What am I missing?
  • That's awesome!! Comgratulations, man!!
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Interesting. How do you get so many hits on GG without him taking a turn? He gets 100% TM after taking 7 hits, so I thought he would take a turn after the 7th hit regardless...? What am I missing?

    You need to hit him with turn meter reduction on the 7th hit.
  • Congrats @Josh_K - Thanks much for sharing this!

    - iN Darth JarJar

    iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Very nice
  • Nailed it! Congrats Josh!
  • Thx for the vid. Man I can't wait to get jyn, been playing her like crazy on force arena.
  • Josh_K wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Interesting. How do you get so many hits on GG without him taking a turn? He gets 100% TM after taking 7 hits, so I thought he would take a turn after the 7th hit regardless...? What am I missing?

    You need to hit him with turn meter reduction on the 7th hit.

    I'm intrigued. Do you have to reduce his TM to zero on the 7th hit? Or just take any amount of TM off of him?
  • Wow! Very nice. Congrats!
  • Dirty style
  • Nice one Josh
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Very impressive! Our guild is still doing normal raid and is having trouble with P1&3. Can you please answer my questions:. 1. What gear and potency is your Teebo? Mine is gear 10, potency around 74% but he doesn't work well. 2. Why do you need to remove CD mods? 3. Does all your characters needs to be gear 11? Thanks a lot.
  • Potency doesn't really matter, as TFP inflicts Tenacity Down.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    JediSquid wrote: »
    Very impressive! Our guild is still doing normal raid and is having trouble with P1&3. Can you please answer my questions:. 1. What gear and potency is your Teebo? Mine is gear 10, potency around 74% but he doesn't work well. 2. Why do you need to remove CD mods? 3. Does all your characters needs to be gear 11? Thanks a lot.
    1. Gear 10 as well, potency is 92%, speed 222.
    2. Generally you want to keep the adds alive as possible to maximize the number of off-hits you can dump onto them. More CD/CC/Offense etc. means you kill the adds much faster then at some point you have no where to dump a non-TMR hit and GG takes a turn.
    3. G11 is not required, especially for normal. The requirements are significantly lower in normal AAT. And it becomes count to 10.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Josh_K wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Interesting. How do you get so many hits on GG without him taking a turn? He gets 100% TM after taking 7 hits, so I thought he would take a turn after the 7th hit regardless...? What am I missing?

    You need to hit him with turn meter reduction on the 7th hit.

    I'm intrigued. Do you have to reduce his TM to zero on the 7th hit? Or just take any amount of TM off of him?

    As long as you can follow up quick enough to further reduce his TM after a sub 100% TMR. The goal is not to let him take a turn. If you reduce it by 25% and he goes immediately after, you still lose the turn.
  • I don't have Cassian, who would you advise instead ?
  • Nice video by the way
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    A1StarLord wrote: »
    I don't have Cassian, who would you advise instead ?

    Probably b2 for the buff immunity and dispels. You need to make sure buff immunity is on GG before the 7th otherwise you start to get into some trouble. TFP's unique somehow triggers some unseen "damage" on the adds so once TFP takes a turn with Tactical maneuvering up on GG, you lose a bunch of turns at once. This is the same thing thats triggering Vader zeta aoe TMR on TFP's basic.
  • That's brilliant, I've got a fully maxed B2. Can't wait to try this out.
  • Josh_K wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Josh_K wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Interesting. How do you get so many hits on GG without him taking a turn? He gets 100% TM after taking 7 hits, so I thought he would take a turn after the 7th hit regardless...? What am I missing?

    You need to hit him with turn meter reduction on the 7th hit.

    I'm intrigued. Do you have to reduce his TM to zero on the 7th hit? Or just take any amount of TM off of him?

    As long as you can follow up quick enough to further reduce his TM after a sub 100% TMR. The goal is not to let him take a turn. If you reduce it by 25% and he goes immediately after, you still lose the turn.

    Thanks.
  • Nikoms565
    11970 posts Member
    .
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I always knew cassian would work great in p1 with that buff block. Thanks for giving me some evidence :)
  • So.... does this work still? Heard some stuff abt damage order being changed.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Josh_K wrote: »
    A1StarLord wrote: »
    I don't have Cassian, who would you advise instead ?

    Probably b2 for the buff immunity and dispels. You need to make sure buff immunity is on GG before the 7th otherwise you start to get into some trouble. TFP's unique somehow triggers some unseen "damage" on the adds so once TFP takes a turn with Tactical maneuvering up on GG, you lose a bunch of turns at once. This is the same thing thats triggering Vader zeta aoe TMR on TFP's basic.

    It is TFP's basic.

    It checks for each debugged enemy.
    For some reason when it checks, opponents could dodge/lose TM (under zader).
    They fixed the zader part, but they didn't fix anything else.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • crzydroid
    4603 posts Moderator
    So.... does this work still? Heard some stuff abt damage order being changed.

    I am wondering the same thing. Our guild wants to try heroic again soon, and we are really looking to get over the p1 hump. I tried a similar team (without Cassian, so relying on tfp's buff immunity) and just couldn't make it work. Meanwhile, the same team did superbly in p3.
  • Vertigo
    4438 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    So.... does this work still? Heard some stuff abt damage order being changed.

    I am wondering the same thing. Our guild wants to try heroic again soon, and we are really looking to get over the p1 hump. I tried a similar team (without Cassian, so relying on tfp's buff immunity) and just couldn't make it work. Meanwhile, the same team did superbly in p3.

    Jyn removes TM after damage now instead of before the damage so you can't use her as the 7th hit to remove all the TM. They changed it so her stun would work properly or something.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    So.... does this work still? Heard some stuff abt damage order being changed.

    I am wondering the same thing. Our guild wants to try heroic again soon, and we are really looking to get over the p1 hump. I tried a similar team (without Cassian, so relying on tfp's buff immunity) and just couldn't make it work. Meanwhile, the same team did superbly in p3.

    Just recruit a guy with a zylo. P1 issues solved
Sign In or Register to comment.