My ideas for updates throughout the next few months.

All suggestions, trolling, counter thoughts welcome.

-New characters-
-- Jedi Luke ~ Its time
-- R2D2 ~ More LS Droids
-- Padme ~ Synergy with Ani. Counter to Zader
-- Krennic~ Best cape in the biz
-- Deathtrooper ~ More Empire!
--Pre Vizla ~ Death Watch/Mandalore team
--Ezra~ Not my fav, but only fair to have Rebels here
--Kannan~ Synergy with Ezra and see above
-- Sabine~ see above
-- Mother Talzin ~ some type of help/Boost for NS
-- 5th Ewok
-- Some separatists love with synergies with Geonosians.

- New Ships-
-- There's been post about info for new Commanders and new ships. Totally fine with more of a choice of farming.

- Reworking Shipments-
-- GW I am fine with, mostly. Ships, Ally Points, and characters. Maybe move some new ones in there. FOST,NS Acolyte,Gam Guard, Kit, Lobot.
-- Arena is also ok with the fleet commanders and options for credits. Again maybe just one new toon or two?
--Cantina seems to be the one I think should be reworked the most. There are so many cantina battles for characters and not as many great toons to choose from. Also rewards from mods have cantina tokens. New characters, or some characters I mentioned above or other ones all together would greatly improve this.
- Guilds-
-- Help Guild Leaders and Officers out. Allow for direct messaging through the game. The option to close and open raids at a certain time. Allow an alliance between guilds so moving from a normal to heroic tank guilds is a seamless effort
And one doesn't have to worry about the max allowance of raids per week.
- Reworks-
-- Kylo Ren
-- Stormtrooper
-- Opress
--Plo Koon
--Grevious

- Tournaments-
-- IDK. These tournaments did not go as planned or maybe they did. Would just like to know if they are sticking around and if we still need ally points.
-- A schedule of events and tournaments would be amazing. And hopefully something that stays around.

Replies

• And as I just posted, an increase in difficulty for Pit raids
  • Definitely need more characters. Squad tourneys need to disappear. But I do think they need to rework the cantina and GW shipments. Fleet shipments and guild stores change randomly so that's good. Squad shipments...Idk. but for the love of God...Do something with the Shard Shop. Revamp it or delete it. Shouldn't take a 100 years to get Greivous or K-2SO
  • MAndrewMX wrote: »
    And as I just posted, an increase in difficulty for Pit raids
    Yes! Tier 8 Rancor
  • DimesandPennies
    427 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I could care less what they do game update wise, but a bug centered update is definitely needed. Communication over in the bug section seems selective to quick fixes and non issues, it's getting very depressing over there.
    Post edited by DimesandPennies on
  • MAndrewMX wrote: »
    And as I just posted, an increase in difficulty for Pit raids

That is completely unfair to guilds that can't beat it in 1 hour, which is by far the vast majority. It had to stay like it is, because guilds that can beat it extremely easy had a time where they could barely beat it, how would you like it if it was made harder from the start?