Secret speed bonus for Jyn?

I'm using a 229 speed boba, fought against a 224 speed Jyn but Jyn went first:

i237go.jpg

Is she a bounty hunter in disguise and got speed bonus from his boba lead?

Can someone explain why Jyn went first?

Replies

• Rogue one characters are broken in loads of ways
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    DieInFire wrote: »
    I'm using a 229 speed boba, fought against a 224 speed Jyn but Jyn went first:

i237go.jpg

Is she a bounty hunter in disguise and got speed bonus from his boba lead?

Can someone explain why Jyn went first?

Is that your team or the one you went against?
  • You need to state your exact team composition and opposing team composition, this screenshot tells us nothing.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    You need to state your exact team composition and opposing team composition, this screenshot tells us nothing.

But I had this character at 240 speed on a team with 4 other characters an opponent had this character at 235 speed with 4 other characters and they went first... ;)

Would be so much easier if people posted the entire team comps since so many things can affect characters speed, TM and turn order.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    @scuba sorry I should have been more specific. That's the opponent's, mine is the screen below.

@Huatimus here you go:

25ksvlv.jpg

Enemy speeds: boba 173, Jyn 224, Biggs 158, wedge 15, sunfac 120.

My team: boba 229, Biggs 171, wedge 169...

Both same leadership. Point is, my boba was the quickest character so he should have to go first.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    @Huatimus here you go:

25ksvlv.jpg

Both same leadership. Point is, my boba was the quickest character of he other remaining 9, so he should have to go first.

Understand that is your point the problem is that it is very easy to miss something simple that could explain it that it is better to provide both team comps or more information. All that was provided originally was 2 characters speeds. I can easily give a scenario where a slower jyn would go before a Boba that was only 5 speed faster. More information helps with the discussion to figure out what may be going on.

That said if it was these 2 teams against each other and speeds as you say then sounds like some sort of bug.

I would post to the bugs section where Kozi hangs out, not the general section.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I just want to ask, are you sure you are looking at the speed correctly, we have seen very recently a person confused by the: speed (mod portion) view
  • You are right scuba. Sometimes some passive can affect (like sthan removing tm on his passive)
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Let's see your Boba's stats
  • Kyno, yeah I'm sure. I just changed my team and moved some mods, but I'm sure on the speeds.

Btw is not the first time something similar happened. I've seen a slower Biggs on wedge lead going before mine.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Kyno, yeah I'm sure. I just changed my team and moved some mods, but I'm sure on the speeds.

Btw is not the first time something similar happened. I've seen a slower Biggs on wedge lead going before mine.

Still waiting for Boba's stats
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    @MBL_66

Ughh sorry you were right @Kyno it was my TFP the one with 229 speed, and didn't use him.
    24m53s9.jpg

Sorry guys, will check deeper next time. I feel ashamed :(

Edit:
    MBL_66 wrote: »

Easy, had to demod again to check.

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    @MBL_66

Ughh sorry you were right @Kyno it was my TFP the one with 229 speed, and didn't use him.
    24m53s9.jpg

Haha, happens to the best of us
  • @MBL_66 I should have listened to Old Ben:
    "Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them" :s
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    @MBL_66

24m53s9.jpg

Edit:
    MBL_66 wrote: »

Easy, had to demod again to check.

deQL6lV.png

I do crazy stuff all the time. Was about to complain one day about tenacity really not working to later find out I left all my mods off.
  • Good to know that it's all cleared up. Not saying that there aren't bugs in the game but unfortunately human errors are usually more probable and happens to the best of us.