Can we please get the recon droid from the latest episode of star wars rebels

That thing was pretty cool and could be a very good character. Decent speed and very strong has a built in blaster but is all so capable of melee combat witch seems to be its strong point. Based off of what i seen it could all so have a self healing ability and maybe a self destruct abilty but it would have to be toned down a bit cause in star wars rebels it's self destruct was a bit op.

Replies

• Heck yeah that thing was awesome. That Droid and zeb are based on the original concept art of c3po and chewy so it was like them fighting each other.
  • What's the best way to watch rebels? I don't have cable so I'm trying to figure out where to get caught up, and am not wanting to spend too much on it.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Boxmint wrote: »
    What's the best way to watch rebels? I don't have cable so I'm trying to figure out where to get caught up, and am not wanting to spend too much on it.

You can find episodes online. Season 1 is kind of slow, season 2 is great, season 3 has been ok so far.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    What's the best way to watch rebels? I don't have cable so I'm trying to figure out where to get caught up, and am not wanting to spend too much on it.

You can find episodes online. Season 1 is kind of slow, season 2 is great, season 3 has been ok so far.

What do you use to watch them? I can't seem to find them online. I must be blind
  • Boxmint wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »

What do you use to watch them? I can't seem to find them online. I must be blind

You can also find it in the iTunes Store.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    edit
  • Boxmint wrote: »

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/anime/star-wars-rebels
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member

If you have the Amazon fire TV or Fire TV stick you can side load Kodi on it and watch WHATEVER you want for free.

• Thanks guys for the help! Now to binge a bit