Crazy question

I am facing a lot of Wigglando team on my shard, it would be good or a trap if I replace my STH (8.6K) by my Shoretrooper (6.3K). Only miss one gear for my shore reach gear X, shall I wait?

Replies

  • It's raid gear by the way :/
  • Shore trooper should help if you're struggling with having a toon killed before you get a turn, even at g9.
  • Acrofales wrote: »
    STH is there as a taunter, but also to feed TM to the rest of your team. Shore is a hard counter to Wiggs (eats the first shot) and Landakin (if he survives the initial onslaught). Imho, if you are running Wiggs yourself, it works best to use your 5th slot on rotation. I slot in Palpatine Shore or even Ackbar as the opposing team requires. My shoretrooper is G9. He usually dies before he can get his crit protection off. But by then it's usually 4v4 and I can usually win from there.[/quot
    Tks man, good idea!
  • Revster wrote: »
    Shore trooper should help if you're struggling with having a toon killed before you get a turn, even at g9.
    Acrofales wrote: »
    STH is there as a taunter, but also to feed TM to the rest of your team. Shore is a hard counter to Wiggs (eats the first shot) and Landakin (if he survives the initial onslaught). Imho, if you are running Wiggs yourself, it works best to use your 5th slot on rotation. I slot in Palpatine Shore or even Ackbar as the opposing team requires. My shoretrooper is G9. He usually dies before he can get his crit protection off. But by then it's usually 4v4 and I can usually win from there.

    Used him against a Wigglando team and for my surprise I won.
  • leef
    11982 posts Member
    shore is amazing vs wiggs (and vs lando if he's alive long enough to give crit immu buff). I used st han and shore in the same team for a while with success. I never tested shore at g9, but i assume he does what he needs to do even at g9.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • How do you get Shoretrooper's shards ?
  • You dont. I missed the second tourney for him and now im stuck with 45/50 shards.
    《Belief is not Required》
  • Even at g9, Shore can help immensely against Wiggs! He'll eat their first assist skill, and his regroup gives party crit neg, which will neuter Wiggs, and also shut down Lando, since he won't be able to AOE after that.

    If you can run TFP or BOBA for ability block, you're golden! It's easy to get TFP faster than Wiggs, so then you can ability block Biggs before they take a turn, and the buff immunity that TFP gives the rest of the enemy roster will prevent STH from taunting.

    That's all that you need to handle Wiggs, that meta is dead in high lvl pvp
  • Before I got GK I used to run Wiggs, Shore, EP, TFP, and that took care of any droids or Wiggs comps. B2 is useful for AOE debuff as well, if they run their own Shore, Baze, or RG
  • Albe_AuG wrote: »
    How do you get Shoretrooper's shards ?

    Part on the tournament and part on the free pack on December
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    Before I got GK I used to run Wiggs, Shore, EP, TFP, and that took care of any droids or Wiggs comps. B2 is useful for AOE debuff as well, if they run their own Shore, Baze, or RG

    Yeah, TFP will be my next after shore, usually my Wiggs hate to face a TFP, he is very good
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    Even at g9, Shore can help immensely against Wiggs! He'll eat their first assist skill, and his regroup gives party crit neg, which will neuter Wiggs, and also shut down Lando, since he won't be able to AOE after that.

    If you can run TFP or BOBA for ability block, you're golden! It's easy to get TFP faster than Wiggs, so then you can ability block Biggs before they take a turn, and the buff immunity that TFP gives the rest of the enemy roster will prevent STH from taunting.

    That's all that you need to handle Wiggs, that meta is dead in high lvl pvp

    Good to know! TFP will be my next, Vader later and than Boba
  • Gear 9 shore can easily take a wiggs shot.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Albe_AuG wrote: »
    How do you get Shoretrooper's shards ?

    Part on the tournament and part on the free pack on December

    *cries in apple*

    Hope he becomes farmable somewhere, I don't even care if it is like the shard shop or whatever.

    But back to the main post, as a wiggs user myself, he can completely cripple my team no matter the gear level. More gear is just better, not a necessity
  • Albe_AuG wrote: »
    How do you get Shoretrooper's shards ?

    Part on the tournament and part on the free pack on December

    No free pack on IOS tho
    ..
    And then K2 happened :disappointed:
  • MasterMasterTimelord
    1140 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Supercat wrote: »
    Gear 9 shore can easily take a wiggs shot.

    So I was lucky, cos' mine survived to a Wiggs shot and Lando's AOE twice. Ps: I understood the sentence wrong, brazilian issues LOL
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    Albe_AuG wrote: »
    How do you get Shoretrooper's shards ?

    Part on the tournament and part on the free pack on December

    No free pack on IOS tho
    ..
    And then K2 happened :disappointed:

    I'm an Android user, but I agree with you, it was unfair with IOS users.
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    Albe_AuG wrote: »
    How do you get Shoretrooper's shards ?

    Part on the tournament and part on the free pack on December

    No free pack on IOS tho
    ..
    And then K2 happened :disappointed:

    I'm an Android user, but I agree with you, it was unfair with IOS users.

    Thanks :)

    Nice to hear you agree

  • Albe_AuG wrote: »
    How do you get Shoretrooper's shards ?

    Chromiums are now the only way
  • The post is where iOS users pool their tears for missing Shore. I am ready to add so many tears :/ and same. I'll take a Shore in Shard shop. I'll get him to 7* and die a happy man.
Sign In or Register to comment.