GS swarm level 8... No cool down?

According to http://www.swgohcantina.com/geonosian-soldier/ at level 8 swarm CD is -1 so that means there is no CD. Sounds pretty OP? Does this mean AI would use this every turn?

Replies

• Options
    Don't think the cantina knows, they are just making an educated guess on level 8. Also there still would be a 1 turn cooldown.
  • Options
    Michajam wrote: »
    Don't think the cantina knows, they are just making an educated guess on level 8. Also there still would be a 1 turn cooldown.

Right now he's at a 1 turn cool down, if level 8 is -1 CD that's takes it to 0 turn cd.
  • Options
    Michajam wrote: »

Right now he's at a 1 turn cool down, if level 8 is -1 CD that's takes it to 0 turn cd.

This is what I see
    Cooldown: 3
    Ability Upgrades:
    LvL 2: +5% Damage
    LvL 3: +10% Damage
    LvL 4: +5% Damage
    LvL 5: Cooldown -1
    LvL 6: +5% Damage
    LvL 7: +5% Damage
    LvL 8: Cooldown -1
  • Options
    That's odd, currently I use swarm then I have one turn of basic attack, then I can swarm again.
  • Options
    Anyone have a lvl 68 Geo with lvl 7 swarm that can confirm? Haven't seen anything wrong on the cantina.

Won't be relevant until the level cap is raised again, won't be able to upgrade to level 8 until then. I don't doubt that it is correct. He only has two attacks, and nothing special beyond the call assist. Look at some of the crazy extra skills and big jumps that other toons get at level 8 skills. HK gets a dot added to his special that already has 4 debuffs, and leader ability will go to 50% turn meter gain on crit. It is not out of line when looked at in perspective.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Yup. No cooldowns.
  • Options
    Lots of skills get crazy at lv8. So don't be surprised. :)
  • Options
    So GS > QGJ then?
  • Options
    Yes, currently he is similar to QGJ and has a single cool down on assist. That's why you typically see teams of QGJ, GS, TIE, REY/Poggle/whatever, Poe. It's a deadly combo. No cool down would be nuts, but than again who knows.