Proc rates are crazy!!!

So I was in Arena and was losing, badly.

I was down to Daka in yellow and Ahsoka and Asajj in red.

I was facing Kylo Ren and Dooku at full health and Lumi in the yellow.

Then, my Daka used her heal.
Who knew Daka revives people?!
This is absolute bull ****!
She revived my Luminara and Talia

3Etdi9Ch.jpg

That is so unfair. I should have lost, man if it wasn't for those darn proc rates I would have.

Then, Luminara used her heal. This brought my whole squad back up to full health and I completely wiped out my enemies.

How is this fair EA? I'm sick of RNG going my way. You need to fix this ASAP or I won't be spending another cent.

There is clearly some nefarious coding that ensured that I was going to win that match. It couldn't be down to something like luck, or probabilities and percentages that I won. It simply has to be rigged.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• Options
    I hate it when the ai gets cheated out of a win. Cosmic isn't 'that' good
  • Options
    hahahah, made me chuckle dude :)
  • Options
    It because you have your team placed wrong Lumi belongs in front and Talia belongs in the rear. If they were placed properly you would have not cheated the ai.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    And look how much time you have left! Two and a half minutes?? Ridiculous. Battle should've ended after 1:30 so the AI had a chance.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    My squad is way too OP. CG, please nerf my squad now.

If it isn't done within the next 73 seconds I'll be getting a refund.
  • Options
    It's a trap...I mean bug!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Lol @ how constant crying has now turned into a source for lulz and shenanigans. Well played @cosmicturtle333 , well played indeed. ^^
  • Options
    Coriolis effect
  • Options
    What a pointless post but hey, it's typical of the diehard addicts (most likely those blowing hundreds or thousands of dollars on some silly mobile app who actually think it is deeper than it is) so I can't say I'm surprised. I also expect most defenders are under 30 and I'm somewhat of an ageist (comes from actually experiencing my teens and 20s and living in the real world) so their opinion is useless to me.

I see Daka on AI teams in GW revive someone using the 10% unique perk at least 80% of the time and it has become so bad that I now just take her out first or second which limits the chance of this ridiculousness. I have seen her do it multiple times in the same battle and one time she revived characters 5 times overall (3 at once) when she was the remaining character. FIVE. Let that sink in. 5 times of something that has a 10% chance to happen and 3 times at the same time.

If you think that isn't a sign of boosted AI proc rates and is just rng or some other lame illogical excuse you defenders make then they, all the power to you. You're probably one of those people that believes everything people tell you regardless of what you actually experience in your life. Are you into sports? Were you one of the people who backed Lance Armstrong and defended him during his doping allegations? I mean he said he didn't dope up so he clearly didn't regardless of what the evidence indicated...that is of course until he finally came clean. How funny would it be if the devs said that yes, there was an issue that got through and some AI proc rates were being boosted.

Another thing I am sure is how the ally assist constantly calling in the single stunned opponent (been tested and confirmed by multiple people multiple times) was just rng or bad luck. Imagine that...doing something multiple times in a row (some guy tested it what, 15 or 25 times over time and it did it each time) with the exact same thing happening. Amazing how rng just kept picking that single stunned ally...randomly over and over! Couldn't have been gimpy programming because these guys are infallible and created the most perfect app ever released since hey, it has Star Wars in it and Star Wars geeks defend all things Star Wars to the death.

There are enough people who see the same thing over time from the AI that their characters don't ever do near as much so yeah, must just be rng when numerous people report the same thing.

I mean I can't even express what I think about someone actually thinking that without really attacking them as a person so I'll just leave it at that.

Must just be luck though...this tricky app can tell who is using it and see if they have bad or good luck! Riiiight.

Lost a few IQ points reading this. Thankfully I have plenty in reserve so I'll be good. ;)

• Options
  • Options
    The puns are sharp, the memes are dank, but the title is actual clickbait though.
    Congratz, Cosmicturtle, you got me.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, awesome return-fire 3's.
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »

Do you still remember my old signature? Lol
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    man. when someone opens up a serious discussion with ad hom. dem feels
    mighty chlorians
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Rolf wrote: »

Do you still remember my old signature? Lol

Of course! You look more like Rey than a Mando though...
  • Options
    My god, you just might be the Chosen One the prophecy foretold of. Quick, open some bronziums to know for certain!
  • Options
    So I was in Arena and was losing, badly.

I was down to Daka in yellow and Ahsoka and Asajj in red.

I was facing Kylo Ren and Dooku at full health and Lumi in the yellow.

Then, my Daka used her heal.
    Who knew Daka revives people?!
    This is absolute bull ****!
    She revived my Luminara and Talia

3Etdi9Ch.jpg

That is so unfair. I should have lost, man if it wasn't for those darn proc rates I would have.

Then, Luminara used her heal. This brought my whole squad back up to full health and I completely wiped out my enemies.

How is this fair EA? I'm sick of RNG going my way. You need to fix this ASAP or I won't be spending another cent.

There is clearly some nefarious coding that ensured that I was going to win that match. It couldn't be down to something like luck, or probabilities and percentages that I won. It simply has to be rigged.

You obviously we're hacking or abusing a glitch.

I had the craziest RNG arena yesterday though. Every bad proc against me. I had a good laugh as Poe exposed every one on my team, daka revived 3 members (my bad) and then I still almost won. It was seriously funny though, bad RNG happens but at least to me, nowhere near all the time.
  • Options
    Lol,

Where's the like button.... ;)
  • Options
    d3gauss wrote: »
    Coriolis effect

Hah, I get it.
    I think.