[Videos] Effective strategy against empire teams (Darth Vader zeta, Darth Maul zeta or Palpatine)

Quim
665 posts Member
edited January 2017
https://youtu.be/2zuPOnj1JMc

Hey people!! This Sunday I have unlocked Kenobi and improved him to g10 directly and Saturday I got QGJ zeta, and now I'm playing with QGJ leader, Yoda, Kenobi, Wedge and Biggs that are very good, instead of Wiggs I have tried Chirrut and Baze or Chirrut and Anakin, but I think Wedge and Biggs are much more better.

Then the strategy is make Kenobi faster than Yoda, by this way Kenobi dispel stuns and critical immunity of B2 and then Yoda apply tenacity up and sometimes also critical immunity if the Palpatine or B2 hit are critical, so will be hard for the enemy defeat Kenobi, that will be taunting, with critical immunity. If Darth Maul also is faster than Kenobi then is more chance to apply critical immunity to all the team, but is better make Kenobi faster than Maul because then maybe Biggs will play first and will all characters with daze and maybe Wedge stunned nobody will assist.

At the beginning with Maul zeta Palpatine with 220 speed is the same than 275 speed, so always will be faster, or in most of cases, and is better not be faster, by this way B2 will play first because of dodges, is 3 dodges thanks to the jedi foresight, so a lot of chance to play first, he will try to dispel the taunt of Kenobi and the critical immunity, but then Kenobi will dispel and Yoda will apply tenacity up, so Maul, Vader and Boba will not apply negative effects, and if Yoda not have negative effects will apply retribution to all the team, so Boba will die after AoE, and also Maul and Vader will receive 5 attacks after their AoE, or Shoretrooper if the players is using Shoretrooper also will die very fast before use his special, then the next is kill B2 and the rest is easy, you can put auto.

The best is get like 245-260 speed in Kenobi, it depends of your server, checking the speeds of the TIE fighter in your server, because TIE fighter go first, then B2, so is better not be faster than the TIE fighter of teams with B2, by this way after TIE fighter and B2 use Kenobi special to dispel and Yoda special to apply tenacity up, by this way Vader will not be able to apply dots, Palpatine will not be able to stun and Boba will not be able to block abilities.

If the enemy has Baze, B2 and TIE fighter probably Baze will play just after the dispel of Kenobi, so is not important, because Yoda will apply tenacity up anyway, so is a good strategy against all empire teams.

Also is possible use this strategy without Kenobi, using Chirrut or Rex, that are characters with good base speed, then you can put Chirrut or Rex with 240 speed and Yoda with 239 speed, and if you use Rex then is not needed Yoda. If Chirrut has more speed than some TIE fighter then is not useful to apply tenacity up because he not use the tenacity up at the beginning, so is needed Yoda, but if Rex is faster than some TIE fighter will use tenacity up anyway, so in this case is not needed Yoda.

This is the video of the same strategy, but against Shoretrooper instead of Boba, and using Chirrut and Baze instead of Wedge and Biggs:

https://youtu.be/8JeVYs-D2YM
Post edited by Quim on

Replies