Requests for new characters and ideas for them

-Clone Wars Maul(Synergy with Savage)
Have an ability where he can use his darksaber, also im talking about the maul with the robot legs that he got from deathwatch

-Jango Fett
Make sure his pistols sound like they do in the movie and give him a flamethrower

-ROTJ Luke
Give him a choke ability, ik people will disagree but luke did use it and wasn't like previous jedi

-R2-D2
Im sure they've already completed making him but maybe a shock ability that stuns

-Mother Talzin
Ability to restore certain amount of health and protection for all allies

-Commander Wolffe
Whenever clone allies are gamaged he gains 5% max health and half for others(i feel this fits his character because he went through a lot in tcw)

-Darth Revan
Full sith version of him not jedi/sith because we need more sith, and i have no idea for his abilities

-Darth Malgus
Make him a tank that slowly does more damage each time he's hit

-Droideka
Give it a shield and a TON of protection but the lowest hp in the game

These are just some ideas off the top of my head, i would really like to hear some other ideas

Replies

• What other characters do you guys think should be added eventually?
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Personally Anything mandalorian or kotr would be awesome...or more droids

Most needed....empire

Most demanded and talked about (for some unknownst to me reason)... 5 more versions of obi-wan kenobi and luke skywalker

Swimsuit luke and kenobi
    Formalwear luke and kenobi
    Lightsaber dueling (you know what i mean) luke and kenobi
    Furry luke and kenobi
    Emo luke and kenobi

• My request would be Goormanda.

Her abilities could be called "Bartha Surprise", "Stir, whip, stir, whip", "Culinary caretaker", and "Blacklist the stingy".

She should also get a zeta
  • Pretty sure R2 was in the EA SW clip for E3 2016. Check youtube. From memory it shows him with an oil slick move vs droids. Could've been AAT raid, haven't seen it in a while.

3CPO - Needs a bumble taunt where he auto taunts with high evasion. A move called 6 million forms communication too.

Jar Jar - similar to above but his taunt has high evasion but with a chance to counter...or hit his own team with TM down.

I'd expect Padme, maybe some Rebels toons (heaps of options, plus they have the Ghost), need some more resistance but I expect they'll be a lead up to Ep 8. BB-8 will come at some point too, along with Jedi Rey. Quinlan Vos could be interesting. Hondo from Clone Wars/Rebels. Wat Tambor and other Separatists maybe but unlikely.
  • Chancellor Palpatine (with lightsaber) EP 3 vs windu style. Skills
    Juyo (10% chance to deal massive on crit hit)

6 turn Order 66 (call all clone allies to deal damage to all jedi, then reduce cooldown by 1 for each Jedi killed. JKA also assists)

4 turn furious assault * deal special damage to all enemies (deals 50% more for each jedi present in enemy team)

*a new CG giving him that leap/spin and OP swordfighting would be nice

Bespin Luke (they alr have him, so idk)

...plus new Rebels chars/new ship
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    El_Barto wrote: »
    Pretty sure R2 was in the EA SW clip for E3 2016. Check youtube. From memory it shows him with an oil slick move vs droids. Could've been AAT raid, haven't seen it in a while.

Like Bespin Luke, R2D2 is already in the game. You can fight against him in DS HM 9-D.

What the game realy needs are more empire chars. Start with the missing "Rogue One" cast (Krennic (support with Deathtrooper synergy), Deathtrooper (debuffing attacker with Krennic/Thrawn synergy)) and then continue with the empire "Rebels" cast (Thrawn, G. Inquisitor, Agent Kallus).
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    El_Barto wrote: »
    Pretty sure R2 was in the EA SW clip for E3 2016. Check youtube. From memory it shows him with an oil slick move vs droids. Could've been AAT raid, haven't seen it in a while.

Like Bespin Luke, R2D2 is already in the game. You can fight against him in DS HM 9-D.

What the game realy needs are more empire chars. Start with the missing "Rogue One" cast (Krennic (support with Deathtrooper synergy), Deathtrooper (debuffing attacker with Krennic/Thrawn synergy)) and then continue with the empire "Rebels" cast (Thrawn, G. Inquisitor, Agent Kallus).

Good point, i forgot about empire
  • Hera, Zeb and the Ghost (gives the republic ships a non-fighter)

Sabine and her tie fighter

Inquisitor and his ship

First Brother and sister

Thrawn

Ahsoka "Fulcrum" Tano
  • +100000000000 AHSOKA!!!
  • Easier way to have gear.

I have many potential arena/raid toons who would be valid investment (5s, EE, Luke, HRS, SF, 4* Cassian, 5* Jyn), but they just sit on the bench, because I need to farm my actual roster to G11...
  • Padmé. Ezra. Sabine. Satine.
    Watcher X.
  • Rynn
    69 posts Member
    Padme pretty much should have been in the game from the start.

I would like to have a Naboo Pilot or even Ric Ole in a Naboo Starfighter for the squadron arena.

Also maybe give Zam Wessel her speeder from Episode 2 because it did have lasers it fired or was it her rifle? Either way should add that.

Jar jar would be a nice characted and maybe captain Tarpols.

Jedi Luke is again something that should have been in the game. Would be cool to have Mara Jade and some more Kotor people as well as rebels TV show.
  • C-21 Highsinger. Droid / bounty synergy. Some sort of AOE attack where he starts spinning around and taking out anyone in his path,
  • Honestly since they're going to be focusing on dark side I think it would make complete sense for them to consider adding Darth Bane because he's just a bad a**
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • I would love to see Darth Bane and Darth Zannah :D
  • Bossk, Zuckus and 4LOM are still missing to complete the famous squad of Vaders personal choice of bounty hunters.
  • Darth plagueis- unique ability to passively revive any Sith when they die, if any Jedi are present they lose health with every sith revival. (And yes he is cannon, although whether his full backstory is could be debated)

Sun guard - some kind of strong synergy with darth plageuis and sidious, maybe half the damage taken by the Sith Lords is transferred to the sun guard?

Bohdi Rook - can build a turret. Yes, how awesome would that be. And the turret can shoot and taunt, but has low health.
  • And yes, bounty hunters, we certainly need something extra for bounty hunters.
  • DarthxMaul wrote: »
    What other characters do you guys think should be added eventually?

Love the List!

This game needs Darth Talon and Darth Bane! Even though she killed Bane they should have a synergy together!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • I think they might release wicket, with the criteria for the new assualt as Ewoks.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Darth Bane and Darth Revan. We need some more sith!
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Jabba the Hutt
    Gardula the Hutt
    Ziro the Hutt
    Grackus the Hutt

Wheres the big slug love
  • I really love that you put Talzin in there, Nightsister meta! But wasn't she more killy than healy?
  • Dark Side Barris.
  • Ki-Adi Mundi please
  • Star Wars rebels chars , TCW chars, Darth chars and Jedi knight or Jedi masters
  • Chewie_says_Aaarww
    753 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    -Droideka
    Give it a shield and a TON of protection but the lowest hp in the game

+1000 :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • CreeperClan999
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    I think Hondo Ohnaka should have a custom animation when he loses all of his HP, instead of fading into a hologram, falling over and disappearing, he should start running off-screen while fading into a hologram, then disappearing once off-screen. I think that would fit Hondo's profile perfectly!

+10000 B)
  • Lmao op wanted those characters, and we got almost all of those. Also don't necro posts from 6 years ago .
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.