Who would you drop?

dad2my3
1561 posts Member
My arena team is Boba Fett leading Royal Guard, Rex, 5's, and Echo. They are all G11.

In the next week or so, Barriss will be G11 and have her zeta, so I'd like to add her to the team. Who should she replace?

Replies

• Options
    just add barris to boba royal rex and echo - you have baris and RG so i think drop 5's maybe? or try them trough rotation and see what works best.

I would drop boba for baris lead, but then again I would prob go with a different clone setup so not an expert in the team by any measure
  • Options
    Hansololol wrote: »
    just add barris to boba royal rex and echo - you have baris and RG so i think drop 5's maybe? or try them trough rotation and see what works best.

I would drop boba for baris lead, but then again I would prob go with a different clone setup so not an expert in the team by any measure

If you drop boba who will do any damage?
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Usually Fett does the damage, Rex dispels and grants tenacity, Echo clears enemy buffs, and the other two tank. I'm tempted to drop 5's but there's some clone synergy there.
  • Options
    Don't drop fives.. he's crucial with zarriss. If anyone, drop echo, he's squishy and won't benefit much from the zeta
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Echo is often the first to die, if not Rex. 5's will be the next to get a zeta.