best android tablet to play the game

hello guys,
just wanted to get your input on which is the best android tablet??
i want to get a new android tablet to play the game 'cause mine freezes a lot and restarts the game frequently...im thinking a galaxy tab 3 or above

Replies

• Options
    Something very mobile. Given the time commitment for this game, you need to be able to take it with you. A phablet seems better in that regard than a tablet, but it obviously also depends on the other uses you have for it.

You need a not-too-old device too, because ship battles seem to freeze on slower devices. Of the galaxy line, tab s2 seems pretty much what you'd want. I wouldn't go older than a tab 4.
  • Options
    If you want quality I'd go Amazon Fire or some Nvidia based one. If you want to go cheap there are countless chinese ones.
  • Starbad
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Pixel C 64gb, hands down.

Downsides are no SD card slot and no fingerprint scanner. But has nVidia tegra x1 and top notch sound. And it's Google so no bloatware and gets updates immediately when available. Its also magnetic and sticks to your fridge and stuff.

I just had this question and that is what I went with. Bought it specifically for SWGoH and media and I'm very happy with it. If i needed the other stuff I would have gone with one of the Samsungs personally.
  • Options
    I'm using a Nexus 7 2nd generation. Had the Galaxy Tab2 and it just couldn't cope. The Nexus was cheap (£109) and is really fast. Again it is Google so it's running all the latest software. They seem to be out of stock in a lot of places as my friend was recently looking for one. EBay is probably the best place.
  • Ghostwolf
    59 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I bought the RCA Viking 10" tablet at Xmas just for SWGOH and movies. Works absolutely fine. Paid $80.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Ghostwolf wrote: »
    I bought the RCA Viking 10" tablet at Xmas just for SWGOH and movies. Works absolutely fine. Paid $80.

Me too! Works great! Paid a bit more than you ($99) but it is an awesome little tablet.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"