Light side normal 9-A is much harder than the rest of Light side normal 9

I was having trouble finishing Light side normal 9-A for weeks and when I finally finished it at 1 star I breezed through the rest of normal all at 3 star. Do you guys experience this as well? This doesn't seem right to me

Replies

• Experienced the same. I reckon 9A is like a gatekeeper, making sure your roster is really up to the level.
  • This is encouraging because 9A mopped the floor with me.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Just wait until you get to 9B Hard
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Pretty sure I finished it first effort but just looked and its the only node I dont have 3*
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Ventress and the B2s are the difficulty in 9-A. A strong Rebel or Jedi team is usually enough to beat them...having a dodge master like OB helps for an Ally.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Experienced the same. I reckon 9A is like a gatekeeper, making sure your roster is really up to the level.

You know that what you just wrote makes absolutely no sense?

I also had trouble 3 starring it.
  • 9-B is the hardest one, 9-A is a cakewalk IMO
  • Lightside normal 9-A was the hardest one IMO out of the normal battles, 9-B normal was hard too. After that they're all cake
  • LOL - I wouldn't know - All I know is I'm stuck at 9A Normal (LS), 9B Normal (DS) and Cantina 8B. I actually laughed at DS 9B when I was literally getting one-shotted.

My toons are not worthy yet.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    LOL - I wouldn't know - All I know is I'm stuck at 9A Normal (LS), 9B Normal (DS) and Cantina 8B. I actually laughed at DS 9B when I was literally getting one-shotted.

My toons are not worthy yet.

I found an EP lead with either a IG-88 or Zidious (Zeta'd Sidious) Ally to be effective. I managed to 2* it losing only Shoretrooper who served his purpose well.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • 9B I can barely get through the 2nd phase. There are probably specific teams/strategies out there to combat this...I suppose I need to hit youtube again & see what's some people are suggesting because I'm sure not getting anywhere with it. :p
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    9B I can barely get through the 2nd phase. There are probably specific teams/strategies out there to combat this...I suppose I need to hit youtube again & see what's some people are suggesting because I'm sure not getting anywhere with it. :p

Find an ally w/ Zeta QGJ and then run an Old Ben Lead w/ a full Jedi Team. They all start w/ Foresight, the AI AOEs and everyone gains TM. You're gonna need a pretty well geared and modded squad though. I 3 starred it w/ ZQGJ, OB, Anakin, Plo, Yoda, IGD, and Ahsoka. Plo was g11, OB is g8, rest were gear 10. Ally ZQGJ was g11. First time through I think I 1 or 2 starred it, but 2nd time I 3 starred it w/ this combo.

I'd been stuck on that level since it came out, and just managed to beat it recently if that makes you feel better about it lol