boba vs. boba

not sure if folks know this, but when you use "execute" with your boba fett on an opponents boba fett, even if he has "bounty hunters resolve," he stays dead and doesn't resurrect.

Replies

• Options
    Working as intended:)
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yes, I just did this in arena and wondered why the enemy didn't come back to life.

However, after further investigation, Boba's Execute states: "Enemies killed by this ability can't be revived"

Case closed.
  • Options
    Yes, I just did this in arena and wondered why the enemy didn't come back to life.

However, after further investigation, Boba's Execute states: "Enemies killed by this ability can't be revived"

Case closed.

i saw that, but his unique also says "when defeated, revive at 100% Health. This buff cannot be dispelled." so it would stand to reason that it could go either way. i just assumed that he would spring back to life...
  • Options

Case closed.

i saw that, but his unique also says "when defeated, revive at 100% Health. This buff cannot be dispelled." so it would stand to reason that it could go either way. i just assumed that he would spring back to life...

It is a contradiction but not that bad.
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    The buff isn't being dispelled by execute. If you execute and it's not a finishing blow, it should remain. But if it IS a finishing blow, he can't be revived as stated by execute. WAI.

Also, yes, people know this.
  • Options

Case closed.

When boba dies he revives without bounty hunter resolve, meaning no ignoring taunts or revving again. If he lands a finishing blow he regains bhr and those skills with it
  • Options
    He is his own counter because of this and his basic, the more people use Boba Fett the better he gets