General Grievous

Valkzen
26 posts Member
edited January 2016
Thinking about it now, why isn't General Grievous in this game? He can be one heck of a Attacker with some nice AOE or a pretty good tank (Mostly needed for Droid squads)
Post edited by Hozilla on

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Patience young padawan.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    not soon enough!!!
  • I can only imagine him spinning 2 of his sabers walking to the enemy line like in CW, AOE DMG + bonus status down effect.

Please?
  • Rogue_13B wrote: »
    I would really like to see him in this game, the droids need a good leader. Plus, I think General Grievous is BA!

He wasn't in the datamined files so I wouldn't expect to see him for a good while.
  • I wouldn't expect him to be a healer. I see him as similar to sid, fast strong dps toon with an aoe attack. Leader ability that benifits droids. Would be awesome.
  • He would be nice, but what about Yoda? I mean he's on the cover and all..
  • SubjectZero
    176 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Screw them. I want mee BEE-TEE, Triple-0, Krrsatan and Grakkus. (Canon expanded universe stuff) ow and some star wars rebels stuff.
    Post edited by SubjectZero on
  • Not sure why people are so excited about Grievous. If I remember the movie correctly, he was a little pansy who had emphysema despite being mostly robot, and spent most of his on-screen time running away from Obi Wan.

His special skill should be: General Grievous has a 50% chance to automatically retreat from battle upon taking damage.
  • Not sure why people are so excited about Grievous. If I remember the movie correctly, he was a little pansy who had emphysema despite being mostly robot, and spent most of his on-screen time running away from Obi Wan.

His special skill should be: General Grievous has a 50% chance to automatically retreat from battle upon taking damage.

You might wana watch the clone wars animation. A bit hard to get into in the beginning but pretty amazing. It shows al lot more grievous, and you'll learn to love him more. He does often do "tactical retreats" (I see options here, increases dodge when health is low) so you could see him as a coward, or just a really rational thinker unlike most movie chars with honor bla bla. He's a good tactician, agresive and feared by a lot of jedi (he hunts jedi and takes their lightsaber). So yeah, grievous is no pansy at all. And deserves to be in the game.
  • Im just watching the Clone Wars and im wondering how GG can be so dum and clomsy. I readed little about him ik forums and they say he has killed lot of jedis but in the serie all what he does is failing in every mision and like stupidfatfool says hes always running away from Obi1
  • Grievous isn't the best fighter per-see. He is more a down to earth tactician who uses dirty tricks to get things done. Like having droids assist in his attack (another possible ability! assist with more damage for droids) also on youtube you can see all his battles. Most he does end up running, but he def is not the only one that does running. Not to mention that for a non-force user, he keeps his own against multiple jedi masters. He might not be the strongest, but he is strong.

Posibble abilities could be:
    Tactical retreat (increased dodge and other benefits on low health)
    A assist attack with increased damage for droids
    A resurrection skill (he loses a few arms and legs quite often, but he fixes himself afterwards)
  • NOT BEFORE YODA BRO

You might wana watch the clone wars animation. A bit hard to get into in the beginning but pretty amazing. It shows al lot more grievous, and you'll learn to love him more. He does often do "tactical retreats" (I see options here, increases dodge when health is low) so you could see him as a coward, or just a really rational thinker unlike most movie chars with honor bla bla. He's a good tactician, agresive and feared by a lot of jedi (he hunts jedi and takes their lightsaber). So yeah, grievous is no pansy at all. And deserves to be in the game.

I think for every 10% health he loses, he gains some percent of evasion up, maybe 5%? Also part of the passive can be gain foresight when under 20% health so he can dodge an attack
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Im just watching the Clone Wars and im wondering how GG can be so dum and clomsy. I readed little about him ik forums and they say he has killed lot of jedis but in the serie all what he does is failing in every mision and like stupidfatfool says hes always running away from Obi1
    All the bad guys fail all missions, until Order 66, when the good guys are destroyed. Poggle for example lose all the time in Clone Wars, yet he's amazing in the game.
  • Yeah, thinking about now. Grievous should gave been added in the game in the first place :'(
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Dang i cant wait on grievous, hes my fav toon hands down.

CG needs to get on this asap so i can buy him and then farm his shards from the cantina an buy tons of crystals to make sure i 7* him day1!!!!!!!!

• He wasn't in the datamined files so I wouldn't expect to see him for a good while.

Do you have a link that shows all the unreleased characters in the datamined files?

• I am actually surprised that magnaguard made it into the game before him. actually he may not even be classified as a droid due to being an alien with a 90% droid body.
  • I was sad not to see his name in the data thing some1 posted a while back, hopes are still up due to his fan-base tho
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @JohnnyMakeBelieve Remember that devs don't confirm that base is 100% true, so they can add Grievous anyways, instead of what was here.

You should watch the clone wars movie.
    He kills like three or four Jedi in his first battle on screen. In total he kills 23 known Jedi in his lifespan.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • From the official star wars database:

"GENERAL GRIEVOUS

General Grievous was a brilliant Separatist military strategist and a feared Jedi hunter, known for his ruthlessness and hacking cough. His body itself was a weapon, allowing him lightning quick strikes and devastating blows. But he was also quick to run from a fight, a tactic that worked until one final meeting with Obi-Wan Kenobi."

So yeah, strong, brilliant, succesful jedi hunter but quick to run. Sums up grievous.
  • Grievous is a wuss in Revenge of the Sith. He's pretty cool in the CG Clone Wars.
    Now in the Clone Wars microseries he was a force to be reckoned with and SCARY. THAT'S the Grievous we should have gotten in RotS.
  • But Grievous isn't a droid. He gets kinda **** if people tell him that he is. So anti-jedi synergy yes, droid synergy no.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    But Grievous isn't a droid. He gets kinda **** if people tell him that he is. So anti-jedi synergy yes, droid synergy no.

He can have droid sinergy without being a droid. Poggle and Lobot are exsmples. Just like Ashoka has Nightsister or Plo Koon has Clone sinergy without being one of them themselves
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    They just better not screw grievous up like they did mace when they do give him to us. I am buying him instantly either way (preferably not in a stupid overpriced pak with a bunch of toons/shards i have no use for but reguardless, its a done deal, just need him i troduced so they can cash my check :)