No K2SO in shipments

Will you please make this guy obtainable for the neglected iPhone users. And no, the shard shop is not a viable option, esp when he went free to the masses.

Replies

• He is pretty useless, not sure why you want him.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    I keep trying to come up with a way to use him, and can't. At least not enough to get him built up. Gearing up teams to get to heroic AAT pretty much takes all the resources I have available.
  • AndrewIss
    171 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Maybe he runs droids?
    Whatever the reason it's fine for him to ask for it
    Moreover k2 is very cool
  • They'll probably put it in shipments after this shard shop window. Shard shop is a good place, too. Doesn't cost any money once you hit a certain threshold of 7* characters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • umad.gif
    That made me chuckle :)
  • He should be put in GW Shipments - I'm an android user and see why getting a 7* for free would make IOS mad.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    He is pretty useless, not sure why you want him.

^ This
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Our guild had 1.3% left the other day on normal aat p4. I only had a mixed group of droids and ragtag to bunch together. Not much dps as most of these toons were lvl 70 or below. So I threw my hk lead,88,86, je and k2s0 in. I killed the b2s and kept the main gun down and trudged through it with these underpowered undergeared, undermodded toons and finished the raid. (I needed credits to 7* qgj at the time) he works well with rebels. I'll sometimes run him in my b rebel squad. And dual tank with srpf as well. He counters a lot and does decent damage for a droid tank. My k2s0 7* wasn't free however I had just got rebels to a usable status and was undergeared for the event so it cost me 2000 crystals in total to make him 7*. I just couldn't do the 85 event with a squad of lvl 78-80 rebels gear 8 lol. He has uses too
  • K2SO was the best character in the movie for me. I want him for that alone. Moreover, My alt account is on android and he is pretty good. Not OP but I don't have Cassian on my alt account so not sure how well he works with him.
  • umad.gif
    That made me chuckle :)

Good. I was hoping you wouldn't be offended lol.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Supercat wrote: »
    He is pretty useless, not sure why you want him.

Disagree. He is useful in raids and GW. He's a sturdy little meatshield who inflicts Offense Down and can Daze. He is not particularly useful in Arena even with Rebels (better options are STH and Baze) and so many people whine about him for that reason. He does have to be modded correctly (protection and health over all else) and needs to be at minimum G9 to survive several battles of GW. I love using mine to get me through several GW battles and draw the Rancor or GG's attention away from my heavy hitters.

He does best with Rebels and behind either a Jyn or Wedge lead (Jyn for the potency, Wedge for the chance to heal with critical damage). He actually is not good if placed into a regular Droid team (HK-47, IG-88/86 + extras) - he is their only taunter but he would take the place of stronger droids like B2 or even IG-100 who IMHO is severely underrated. At G11 and Zeta'd he may do alright in such a team but B2/IG-100 are better tanks/supports.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    He's trash imo... there are a lot of toons I'd focus on before k2
  • He should be put in GW Shipments - I'm an android user and see why getting a 7* for free would make IOS mad.

I don't see why people say 'free'. I had to fight 8 different battles, each of 7 waves, for a week. It took at least an hour of my time each day. The 'bonus' battle was impossible for me, so I paid for a bunch of crystal refreshes to get that 7th star. Overall, it took a lot of time and effort. It isn't like he just showed up in my roster one day at 7 star. Not 'free' at all.

'Exclusive' to android. Not 'free' to android.