suggest scroundel 5 team for events, top dificulty.

It doesnt matter which team i use, im allways **** ****.
Pls sugest which chars and mods to use for it.
My curreng tem lando l, chewie, st han, dangar,cad.

Replies

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Gear them up. If you have lando and sth you will be fine. 88 hits hard so he can help you out
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Sounds like you just need better gear/mods. Lando and StH are gold here. Save StH taunt for the final phase. Make sure you don't lose Lando's AoE because of too few targets. I like having 88 along as well, but not required.

I use Lando lead (near maxed, crit dmg mods), StH (near max, potency mods), Boba (G8, potency mods w/crit dmg), 88 (near maxed, crit dmg mods), and Chewie (G8, l75, not even sure if he's modded.....). I auto the highest tier on both events. It can be done lower than that, but I can't remember when I started doing so.
  • Agreed that Lando and StH are the keys. I run them (near maxed) and a mediocre team of Boba Fett, Dengar and IG88. I crush the hard scoundrel event easily.
  • As others have said, you can pretty much win with any team as long as you have Lando and StH. Since the Boba buff, I just run Boba lead with 4 random bounty hunters, generally modded for potency and crit damage - if you do that, you will 3* the battle on auto mode.