Thank you for listening!

phatphil3
716 posts Member
edited January 2017
Just wanted to put a thread out here thanking the dev team for taking in our requests and making it happen. They took away tournaments and even cancelled them until they're fixed. They are giving us Krennic and Deathtrooper after everyone was begging for them, myself included. I have definitely seen them more active on the threads as of late which is awesome. They gave us a chance at Palp for Christmas and threw a bunch of events our way after the New Year.

All that to say thanks from a faithful fan who knows your job isn't easy at all. Keep grinding away guys, can't wait to see what you all come up with next!
@CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    rnEqRLX.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    They do listen more then people give them credit for. People wanted re-works of JKA, Maul, and Boba and guess what, that happened and all 3 are now great toons. Additionally it's great that most toons are farmable one way or another. The gear is obviously a bottleneck now, but IMO that's the way it should be. You can have access to most everyone, it's up to you which character you want to put your resources into. However, mod management, team lineup pages, and an inventory screen would be great additions too!
  • Options
    rnEqRLX.gif

Lol :lol:

+1 to the Op
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    +1 to the OP and EA/CG.

And to Korzispoon, I 1Up you!

tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    Just wanted to put a thread out here thanking the dev team for taking in our requests and making it happen. They took away tournaments and even cancelled them until they're fixed. They are giving us Krennic and Deathtrooper after everyone was begging for them, myself included. I have definitely seen them more active on the threads as of late which is awesome. They gave us a chance at Palp for Christmas and threw a bunch of events our way after the New Year.

All that to say thanks from a faithful fan who knows your job isn't easy at all. Keep grinding away guys, can't wait to see what you all come up with next!
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP

Here here!

Also, want to mention that making so many new toons available and the meta shakeup that Zetas are creating is really amazing.

We really appreciate the positive direction in which things are trending.

I ran Jedis and made it into the top 10 yesterday and am starting to see some real variety in teams in the top 20 again. That's really amazing.
  • Options
    rnEqRLX.gif

Might want to actually do some work in the bug section bud, lol at the three you just closed with no comment on the actual issues over there.